Olsten employees can go online to view their pay stubs and year-end tax statement. According Olsten payroll office and web resource, all current employees including temporary employees, contract employees can access AdoMyInfo (My Info) from any device with an internet connection. “My Info” website will allow you to access your pay stubs and other company documents that uploaded by Olsten Staffing Services. This is not only way to retrieve your pay stubs, you will also retrieve of your pay statement summery via text messages. Just send a text message with your last four digits of your SSN and zip code at 904.323.3430. Your W2 will be mail out in last week of January of each years to your home address. If you have any questions regarding W2s you can call at 1-866-528-0707.
If you are new employee, you must ensure that your name, SSN and Zip code has been entered in the “My Info” system by your payroll administrator in order to register a “My Info” account. So you can try to access this portal two weeks after your official start date. To register follow the steps below-
• You can start by heading to www.adomyinfo.com.
• Log in with user ID and password. (Your user ID is your email address and password you have chosen when create your account)
• New employee can start by clicking on Create Account link. This will link to account creation page.
• Enter your First and last name, and select a verification method. There are two option (SSN and Vendor/contractor ID) you can choose any one. If you select SSN, it will be asking you to enter your last four digits of SSN and postal code. If you select Vendor/contractor ID, it will be asking you to enter this ID and click Continue.
• Enter your email address as user ID and chose a password.
• You will select from a list of security questions and you will enter the answers to the security questions.
• Finally review and submit your information. Once you have completed the account setup process, you will be brought back to home page and login with your new username (Email Address) and password.
• On the main menu select the Pay stub icon.
• After this, a list of available pay stub will appear. Click on a desired pay stub.
• A printable version of your pay stub will be displayed. If you want to print the pay stub, hold the Ctrl button and press P. If you need a pay stub for income verification purpose, you may do it online through www.theworknumber.com.
• If you need further assistance, contact the Olsten payroll call center at 1-866-528-0707. If you having difficulties to logging after following the instructions above, please don’t left without comment.