La Quinta Inns is a subsidiary hotel chain of Wyndham
Worldwide. Not only La Quinta, all employees of Wyndham Destinations and its subsidiaries
can get online access to W-2s and pay statement. Wyndham takes the safety of employee’s
personal data very serious, as result the company has selected the ADP service
to distribute the pay statement and W-2s online and on-time. And also selected
the Work Number to handle the employment verification. In order to obtain your
W2 statement online, a self-registration process and consent for electronic
delivery are required. If you consent for electronic delivery, you will not
receive a paper copy of W-2. You can access and print your Form W-2 using ADP self-service
portal. Basically, electronic delivery provides access to the W-2 statement
earlier than the traditional mail delivery.
How to Access La Quinta Inns Pay Statement & W2s online
- Log into the ADP self-service portal at https://portal.adp.com
- If you are new to the ADP, complete the self-registration
process. Click on SIGN UP button.
- Enter the Company Passcode which is WWW-1234 and
click on Go in the next step.
- If you have capital one account, then you can
send the verified info to create your account easily. Otherwise click on Enter
- Enter the required information to identify
yourself. Click on Continue.
- Enter your contact information and verify
your email address and phone number with verification code.
- You will be assigned a system generated user
ID in the next step, you have to create a password in this stage.
- You have also select and provide answer for a
series of security questions and click on Register Now.
- Once you’ve registered, you have to login
using your newly created user ID and password. Then Go Paperless option
will appear. Click on Yes to continue. [Alternative- Click on Go
Paperless under “Resource Center, Things You can Do” link]
- Read the agreement and agree to the terms. Click
on I AGREE.
- Enter the conformation code and click on Save.
This will take you to Thank You page.
- For more information call at 1-800-376-0841 or
email at LQC-ACCT-W2@laquinta.com.
ADP self service
Olsten employees can go online to view their pay stubs and year-end tax statement. According Olsten payroll office and web resource, all current employees including temporary employees, contract employees can access AdoMyInfo (My Info) from any device with an internet connection. “My Info” website will allow you to access your pay stubs and other company documents that uploaded by Olsten Staffing Services. This is not only way to retrieve your pay stubs, you will also retrieve of your pay statement summery via text messages. Just send a text message with your last four digits of your SSN and zip code at 904.323.3430. Your W2 will be mail out in last week of January of each years to your home address. If you have any questions regarding W2s you can call at 1-866-528-0707.
If you are new employee, you must ensure that your name, SSN and Zip code has been entered in the “My Info” system by your payroll administrator in order to register a “My Info” account. So you can try to access this portal two weeks after your official start date. To register follow the steps below-
• You can start by heading to www.adomyinfo.com.
• Log in with user ID and password. (Your user ID is your email address and password you have chosen when create your account)
• New employee can start by clicking on Create Account link. This will link to account creation page.
• Enter your First and last name, and select a verification method. There are two option (SSN and Vendor/contractor ID) you can choose any one. If you select SSN, it will be asking you to enter your last four digits of SSN and postal code. If you select Vendor/contractor ID, it will be asking you to enter this ID and click Continue.
• Enter your email address as user ID and chose a password.
• You will select from a list of security questions and you will enter the answers to the security questions.
• Finally review and submit your information. Once you have completed the account setup process, you will be brought back to home page and login with your new username (Email Address) and password.
• On the main menu select the Pay stub icon.
• After this, a list of available pay stub will appear. Click on a desired pay stub.
• A printable version of your pay stub will be displayed. If you want to print the pay stub, hold the Ctrl button and press P. If you need a pay stub for income verification purpose, you may do it online through www.theworknumber.com.
• If you need further assistance, contact the Olsten payroll call center at 1-866-528-0707. If you having difficulties to logging after following the instructions above, please don’t left without comment.
This is not a promotional article, but I have to say at first that your employment with Panera Bread LLC is not bad. However this article will be focus on how to access your pay stubs and W2s online. According to Payroll Department of Panera Bread LLC, the company utilizes Workday self-service portal to control your personal, vacation and pay information since 2015. But if you are asking for payroll record/taxes information of earlier 2015, it is still available on Ceridian self-service portal. Your pay period contains two consecutive work weeks and will paid a on a bi-weekly schedule every other Tuesday.
As an employee of Panera Bread LLC, you will be automatically enrolled in the Workday self-service portal. The Workday self-service portal is an easy to use tolls that provides your pay statements and w2 information and can be accessed 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. If wanted to maintenance, you will be receive a notice.
To access workday, visit to myworkday.com/panerabread (see Resource)
Once you are on the Workday Login page, Login with your user name and password. User name and password are same of Panera Connect user ID and password.
If you have an android or apple mobile device, then you can use Workday apps to access your payroll and taxes information. Apps are always better than browser. So to install workday app from Google play store or iTunes, just click on the following button-
Once installed the Workday app, type panerabread on your first login. Use your Panera Connect user ID and password to login.
To access your W2s from 2014 and it’s earlier, visit the Ceridian self-service portal (See Resource).
Panera Bread benefits login