There is a log in system for employees and associates of Dot Foods companies including Dot Expressway and Dot transportation to access payroll and benefits link. For logging in the Dot Foods share point site they have to have a Microsoft account and password provided by the Dot Foods staffing coordinator. There is another Okta.com web portal that connecting to ADP access your payroll information and others apps. However, according to Dot Foods policy, pay days will be twice in a month and your payment will be ready to direct deposited to your account approximately five working days from the end of pay period. Basically direct deposit is an available options for all employee. If you are eligible for paystub portal, you will add or update direct deposit account through this site.
Access through PayStub Portal:
1. To access paystub portal for Dot Foods, open a new browser window and navigate to https://www.paystubportal.com/dotfoods please use copy and paste option (see Resource).
2. Enter your Employee ID
3. Enter your PIN and click Sign In.
4. If you are new user, click on First Visit? Register Now link.
5. Submit your Employee ID, date of birth and last three digits of social security number.
6. Create a 4 digits PIN.
7. Logging with your Employee ID and PIN. And add your email address and phone number.
Access through TALX paperless PAY
1. Simply, open a new browser window and navigate to https://paperlesspay.talx.com/dotfoods
2. Click on click here to Login
3. Enter your Employee and PIN number.
4. If you are first time user, use your default PIN number. You will then be prompted to complete a registration process. During this process, you should verify your identity with personal information, setup security question, establish a new PIN etc.
5. Upon completing the registration process, you can access your pay stub at paperlesspay.talx.com/dotfoods
Access through Okta website
1. Go to dotfoods.okta.com (see Resource)
2. Enter your network user name and password. If you are new user, you have already receive the user name and password from payroll department.
3. Add an email address if available.
4. Setup security questions and answer.
5. Setup security image and click on Create My Account.
6. Upon completing the registration process, you can access your pay stub and others.