Advance Auto Employee Pay stubs & W2s

Advance Auto Parts, CARQUEST, and WORLDPAC team members/associates; The People Center allows you to review payroll and personal benefits and print pay stubs and w2s forms. The People Center is a web-based program available at work computers. Pay stubs will be available the evening before your payday, and W2 forms will be distributed no later than January 31 of each year. But you will have access to your W2 form at the People center before the physical distribution. No longer subscription to the Ceridian payroll system. But you will access your old pay and tax statements from the Ceridian payroll system. To access, follow the instructions below to log into your account, then click on the My Reports tab at the top right of the home page.

Step to view pay stubs and W2s

Begin by accessing the People Center portal- The People Center portal is available at your worksite.

Log in using your Advance user ID and password. Contact your manager if you do not have an advanced user ID and password. If you need to have your password reset for your Advance user ID, you can contact me at 1-8000-310-4243. The HR support center representative will ask you to enter your store number and six digits team member ID number.

Once logged in, you will see the main screen organized by the My Home, My Learning, My HR, My Performance, and My Reports tab.

The most recent pay stub will be presented first. Select the pay stub you wish to view/print.

If you have any questions regarding your payroll or benefits, you can contact the HR support center by phone at 1-800-380-4681 or email at


Advance Auto Parts.Com


30 thoughts on “Advance Auto Employee Pay stubs & W2s

  1. Store 6013 is the store I work at and I want to know if there is any other way to obtain past check stubs OUTSIDE of going into the store to view them?
    I need a series of stubs.

    Help please and thank you

  2. I don’t work there anymore, but I need paystubs or gross wage print outs for the entire time I worked there

  3. This system is very unprofessional!!! My last two checks have been wrong. The people center has not been updated and i can not view recent pay stubs. The last one available is in 2018… You would think with a name like Advance Auto Parts, they would be a little more advanced… Smh. Just goes to show that corporate only cares about themselves, not their employees… Who wants to help start an Advance Auto Parts Union. Make sure everyone gets fair treatment, and well compensated for all the battery, and wiper installs. Scanning vehicles, and free services we do, not corporate. Decent pay for how much work is actually expected by corporate… Whos ready to be compensated for the time and effort??? Join us.

  4. I need my whole pay check direct deposited.I also need my federal withholding taxes taken out of my total check that is direct deposited.Also withhold the maximum allowed.

  5. hi,

    my name is William Christopher Wade and i am trying to get a hold of my W-2 from when i worked for the company in 2018. my team member number was xxxxxx. and i worked at Store 2610.

    thank you.

  6. I worked at store 4059, and i am trying to get my paystub from April to all june from 2019. Not trying to go to in the store. Any other way outside of the store that i can get them please, need asap!

    Thank you.

  7. I did not receive the 6 hours I was short on my 12-13-19 check I am not waiting another two weeks to get it I am going to the labor board Monday and file a claim .I want my money now.

  8. I need to have federal taxes taken out of my earnings. Currently no federal taxes are being taken out. Even though I’m married take federal taxes out at the higher single rate.

  9. My name is David Behney and i work at store 1013 in Mansfield ,Ohio , My employee number is 596949 . I work inside the city limits but you are not taking city tax out of my checks. On my w-2 i have it listed as my school district of Mansfield. When i was 1st hired in 4 yrs ago you took taxes out of my check from store 1013 and then i was transferred to store 1035 in which you stopped taking city tax out. Will you please start taking city taxes back out of my check. Thank you , Dave

  10. I need my 2022 w-2 form it was sent to an old address that I no longer have access to and I no longer work there so I can’t pull it from MyDay. Please send it to my email my store number was 9758 and my team member number was 826625

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *