Dunkin Donuts Workers; this article provides you with the basic information needed to access your pay statement and year-end tax statement online. ePay powered by iSystems LLC is your payroll provider; therefore, using ePay, you can view your pay statement online. Your pay stubs will be available no later than 9:00 am of your scheduled payday. Your W-2 Forms are also available online at the same site, and new W-2s will be available around January 25. To access ePay, you have to log in with the authority-provided username and password. Basically, all employees are pre-registered. Here are some helpful instructions on how to log in.
Directions for Accessing Pay stubs and W-2 Forms Online-
- Point your internet browser to the following URL: https://epaybiz.evolutionpayroll.com/ess
- You have then presented the ePay login page, where you will ask for the User Name and password to log into the system. You can also choose the Mobile version of ePay to access a user-friendly website when using a mobile device.
- New to this system, you have to enter your authority-provided username and password. [What’s my user name? Your user name is the first initial of your First Name, Last Name, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number during your first login. For Example, Philippe Engeldinger and SSN are 123-45-6789, then the username is PEngeldinger6789 (case sensitive). For a temporary password, please contact your payroll office to obtain it.]
- After login, the new users will be prompted to set up security questions for future reference and change the temporary password. Click on the Save icon.
- The following window will display the Employee Portal dashboard for you.
- By default, a list of check dates (pay stubs) and the latest year-end statement link are displayed under Pay in your dashboard. You can also view your pay statement and W-2 form in the following way-
- Click on Manu, then Pay and select a check date to view your pay statement.
- Click on Pay and W2 Annual EE-2018 or prior years to view.
- If you have any questions, call 781-737-5200.
- If you would like to contact a person at ePay, you can call 508-832-0800 or email email@example.com for payroll-related firstname.lastname@example.org tax-related inquiries.