Whataburger pay stubs & W2s
Whataburger is a family owned and operated hamburger chain restaurant in United States. There is an interesting story behind the name “Whataburger”. In the year 1950 a gentleman was thinking about a bold idea and decided to start a new business as serving so big burger that customer have to hold it with two hands to eat. Think of that matter he already started his business and it was so good that customer said “What a burger!” after the first bite. Then he named his restaurant as “Whataburger”. Now they are serving burgers to the customers 24 hours in a day 7 days in a week with approximately 824 restaurants in different 10 states where more than 36,000 employees are employed to serve the customers. All the employees are provided their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via paperless employee portal.
Login to Paperless Employee Portal:
You can simply log in to this portal https://www.paperlessemployee.com/whataburger for getting to reach your pay stubs and w2 statements with providing your log in credentials as User ID and Password.
If you forgot your User ID or Password then you can retrieve it with following the instructions under the option Forgot User ID or Password.
Create an Account:
If you are a new or first time user then first you have to create an account in this portal. For creating an account please follow the following instructions.
- Go to Create Account option from the right portion of login page.
- Now you have to complete Account Authentication process with providing Employee ID, Social Security Number (You cannot input your Social Security Number with starting 000 or 666), Date of birth ( Your date of birth format will be mm-dd-yyyy), complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Provide your First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
- Create your unique User ID. Your User ID length will be 6-15 characters using letters and / or numbers only.
- Now create your Password following the requirements and instructions properly and continue to next step with Save & Continue button.
- Answer three security questions for your future security if you want to reset or retrieve your password in future if you forget.
- Now provide your contact information as Email address, Alternate Email address and Phone Number. Get verification code via email for email verification and Text Me or Call Me option for phone number verification.
- Verify your contact information with entering verification code what you received via email and text or call.
- Now select your electronic statement notification options according to your need. And also select how you want to receive your pay statements as via email or alternate email.
- After creating and setting up your account you can log in with your User ID and Password for getting your pay stubs and W2 statements. You can select from the dashboard what you want today as Pay Statements or Year-End Tax Statements.