How to Access Weiser Security Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
Weiser Security Services, Inc. is a US-based giant security services company in the security and investigation industry. More than four thousand dedicated officers and employees are providing security services to many giant companies worldwide in more than four hundred cities. Following a cost-effective approach by combining workforce and technology, the company uses TEAM Software’s self-service portal (eHub) to issue Pay Stubs & W2s to its officers and employees.
Generally, payroll reports or Pay Stubs determine employees’ salaries based on attendance, time, production, or other criteria. Payroll integrates with Accounts to create employee groups such as multiple categories and subcategories. Modern technology-based payroll or employee self-service web portals have a single auto-manual payroll processing facility with area-based calculations, including payroll loans and advance payments. Various company authorities specify the pay components of any payroll system. The accounting package includes a payroll feature for maintaining all these calculations, where the pay structure is straightforward, fast, and reliable.
Access to TEAM Software’s self-service portal (eHub) for employees of Weiser Security Services, Inc.:
- Open any browser on your computer. Check whether the computer has a proper internet connection. Then type or copy-paste your Employee Self Service Portal (eHub) link (https://weiser.teamehub.com/) in the address bar of the opened browser and press enter. If you want, you can shortcut or bookmark it for easy access in the future.
- Now, if you are an Existing or Returning user of the portal, then you can log in directly by providing the User ID and Password in the specified input field from the left side “LOGIN” section.
- During login, the system may ask to solve reCAPTCHA or ask for any personal information for identity verification. Then by solving the reCAPTCHA or by correctly providing the information requested for verification, you can directly reach the dashboard of the portal.
- First-time portal visitors must start the registration process by correctly entering their employee number in the User ID input field and clicking on the ‘Register‘ button from the ‘REGISTER‘ section on the right side. Then provide your date of birth and social security number to verify your identity and set up your password in the next step. Before setting up the password, carefully read the on-screen requirements and understand them properly. Now create a password in the first field and write it again in the second field to verify it. Finally, the system will automatically take you to the login screen after completing the registration process by clicking on the ‘Change Password’ button.
Now enter your User ID and Password for logging in and explore your desired document from the dashboard.
You will find a list of your Pay Stubs under ‘Paycheck History’ in the ‘Employee Information’ menu from the left side of the dashboard. You can click on any paycheck number in blue color to see the details or print it. Your W2 statement will generate at the specified time; check and download it. Otherwise, the company must send it to you by post at your home address on time.
- Note: Since your employee number is your user ID, there is no reason to forget it. However, if you forget, don’t hesitate to contact your manager or eHub administrator to find out quickly. And if you forget the password, click on the “Forgot Password” link from the login page and provide the user ID or employee number. After clicking the ‘Continue‘ button, the password setup field will appear. Create a password following the password requirements.
Disclaimer: The Weiser Security and Weiser Security logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Weiser Security Services, Inc.