UPS is an American cosmopolitan organization that operates global parcel service and business service franchises. Other UPS services include UPS Stores, UPS Air Cargo, UPS Capital, UPS Consulting, Customized Solutions, UPS Express Critical, UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovation, and Supply Chain Solutions. The organization is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA, which is part of the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Region. UPS’s parcel service exists in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. Founded in 1907, the company is now one of the world’s leading companies in logistics. According to Fortune 500, UPS is the 52nd most prominent company in the United States, having previously ranked 48th. UPS is also ranked 39th in the 2021 ranking of Just 100 Companies by Forbes. However, this report will discuss how UPS employees can access their pay stubs and w2s form. All data contained in this article is for informational purposes only. The use or misuse of any information presented is the sole responsibility of the user.
- UPS Enterprise Access Management System-
The Enterprise Access Management System is a web-based system designed to use UPS employees as a resource center. And employees will be able to log in to the Enterprise Access Management System using their official email address and password. Your official email address is your employee ID@ ups.com. To access the access management system, you need to visit the (UPSers.com) web address from any mobile or computer device connected to the Internet. Then click on the “Login” button at the top. Following information that can be found in the access management system-
- W-4 federal withholding & state tax forms
- Wage garnishment
- W2 reissue and password reset
- Employment and salary verification
- Retirement benefits calculator
- Teamster UPS National 401(k) tax-deferred savings plan
- MyHR and much more
- Access W-2 form online
UPS uses the services of ADP Self Service Portal to distribute W2 forms online to its current employees. So employees can access their W2 form from the ADP Self Service Portal. First, to access the W form online, visit the web address of the ADP Self Service Portal at W2.adp.com. Instructions on how to use ADP’s W2 service are available in the UPS Enterprise Access Management System. However, how to access W2 from ADP as much as possible will be discussed here. You can also call a representative of the W2 Form Reissue Center at this 800-533-7768 phone number.
- Go to ADP’s W2 portal and complete the login with your user ID and password or complete the self-registration. To start registration, click on the “New User, Create Account” link at the bottom of the login page.
- Then you click on the “I Have a Registration Code” link and enter this registration code (UPS-Brown). If you wish, you can start your registration process by using the option “Find Me.”
- The next step is to enter your personal information and enter WWQ in place of the company code. WWQ must be capitalized.
- In this step, you need to complete the verification by entering an email address and a phone number to contact you. Phone and email verification are essential for the way identity fraud is happening nowadays.
- Once the phone number and email verification are complete, you will be provided with a system-generated user and will be encouraged to create a password of your choice. Your preferred password must be between 8 and 20 characters long, with at least one number and one letter.
- The next step is to select and answer the three security questions and complete your registration process by accepting the Employee Access Terms and Conditions.
- Then click on W2 Services. Then give consent to receive your W2 form electronically and wait until the new W2 record is released. The new W2 form is usually released in the last week of January for viewing, printing, or downloading on the ADP portal.
- Ex-Employee W2 Form-
UPS is using EHR Platform to distribute W2 forms to ex-employees. So former employees can access their necessary W2 form or pay stub online by logging on to the website (upsbrc.ehr.com.) You can call this number 855-877-4772 for details.
- Access pay stub online-
Current employees working at UPS can access their pay-stub from MyHR or AE web manager. Visit this web address (https://ups.managehr.com/hr/login.aspx) to log in to MyHR or A-E Web Manager. Then log in with your User ID (Employee ID) password. You will be able to access your pay-stub after logging in.