TriHealth, Inc. is providing the opportunity to the employees to receive the payroll-related and tax documents through the web application as Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal, which is more reliable for creating all-inclusive and up to date Human Resource information.
After reaching the portal’s login page using the URL: https://mingle.trihealth.com or https://www.trihealth.com/hrcentral (Both URLs are linked with Infor HRCentral) and performing a one-time authorization, you can access your payroll and related data. Then you can view or print your documents. Before viewing or printing your tax documents, you have to go through the authorization and print test process.
In this article, I will help you with viewing or printing your payroll and tax-related documents step by step.
Step 1: Login to Infor HRCentral:
- Go to the login page of Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) portal via a network-connected computer or laptop having printer access using the URL: https://mingle.trihealth.com or https://www.trihealth.com/hrcentral.
- Enter your User Name (with all lower case letters) and Password (Case Sensitive).
- Click on the Login button.
User Name: First initial of the first name + first initial of last name + employee ID. Example: js123456.
TriHealth Network User Name: If you have TriHealth Network User Name (first initial + last name), you can use it here. Example: jsmith.
Password: You have to use the same password you are using for logging in to the TriHealth Network.
Step 2: Login to Document Self Service
Now you are on the Infor HRCentral page. Scrolling down the page, find out and click on the “Current Pay Stub and Tax Information” option from the “Infor” section on the screenside’s 3rd positionight side.
You have to perform a login process with the same credentials for getting access to the Document Self-Service.
Step 3: Delivery Setting
Here you have to set the delivery setting for getting your tax documents electronically through the authorization process, including a print test process for both 1095-C and W-2 options individually.
- Click on the “Authorization Required” option under 1095-C from the “My Delivery Setting” section.
- Click the “Print Test” button.
- Click the “Tax Document in PDF Format” hyperlink for viewing a Sample Document.
- A sample Document will be opened in a new tab. Print it for testing your printer following (File > Print) option then close the tab by clicking “x.”
- Click the “Yes” button. If you click “No,” you will be returned to the previous page, and the process will not be completed for getting the document electronically.
- Now click the “I agree” button.
- Here you can add a secondary email address for getting the email notification when your document is ready. Then click the “Submit” button.
Now, repeat this same process for the W-2 option.
NB: If you want to receive your tax documents in paper forms via mail at your postal address, you do not need to perform this process.
Step 4: Get your Documents:
An email notification will be sent to your email address when your documents are ready for printing.
After getting the notification,
- Perform step 1 and step 2 again.
- Click “Current Pay Stub and Tax Information.”
- Click on the specific option under “View My Documents” that you want to print.
Disclaimer: The TriHealth and the TriHealth logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the TriHealth, Inc.