Being a present employee of Summa Health, you can get access to Lawson Employee Self Service. Because your company Summa Health uses Lawson’s Employee Self Service (ESS) for your Payment issue, as an employee of Summa Health, after getting access to Lawson’s Employee Self Service (ESS) module, you can manage your employment information by maintaining personal data, know details about insurance, tax withholding status, and other benefits as well as mainly your payment statements. You can make a direct deposit from this portal.
How to access?
Option A: You can get access to Lawson’s ESS through the work computer. You have to open Summa@Work and go to Applications > Lawson from the home menu bar. You can access to Lowson from popular links also. Then Sign In page will be appeared on the screen.
Option B: If you want to get access from your home computer, then navigate to the Summa Health website URL: https://www.summahealth.org/employeeremote. Under Employee Remote, there is Lawson- Employee Self Service option and click on it to navigate. Then Sign In page will be appeared on the screen.
***When you are a Terminated Employee, then you have to follow Option B.
How to Sign In?
- From the Sign-in Screen, you have to click on the sso.summahealth.org option.
- Now enter your Lawson User ID and Password, then clicks on the Sign-in button.
[NB: Your User Id is based on your Employee Number. If your Employee Number is 12345, then User ID will be “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you do not know your password, then make a call at 234.312.2222 on Computer Support Desk.]
Summa Health Company is taking services on W-2 Statements from ADP iPay for the employees. So you can get access to the ADP iPay portal by Logging in with credentials after completing your registration process. You will get a notification (if you activate this option) when your W2 statement is ready at the end of the year. Then you can download or print your W2 statements.
- Go to ADP iPay Login URL: https://my.adp.com
- Click on the Register Now button.
- Now provide the Registration Passcode for Summa Health and click on Next. If you do not know, then communicate with Summa Health HR/ Payroll coordinator.
- Now provide your Personal Information according to the registration form’s instructions and verify reCAPTCHA, then click on Next. On the other hand, you can import your personal information from your Capital One account if you have.
- Now make your User ID and Password, then go to the next step.
- In this step, select security questions from the dropdown list and answer properly. Then click on the checkbox and go to the next step.
- Now verify your Email and provide contact information.
Now, you can log in to ADP iPay with your User ID and Password.