There is a lot of buzz about customization, mass production, and the ideal mix of customization, and associations are talking about changing how they deal with their employees. HR departments at large companies consider reps “one’s workforce” rather than discrete substances. The advantage of working with a “workforce of one” is to reduce the costs of the organization’s HR department. And with the benefit of modern technology, the work of the HR department is becoming more dynamic. Because only one skilled worker can monitor and maintain everything alone, and the workers receive services in the self-service process. And that’s why employees don’t need to waste extra time because they don’t have to go to the payroll department and stand in line to receive their Pay Stubs and W2 Statements. Springville City is known as Utah’s “Art City” because of its thriving community’s commitment to the arts. Doculivery Employee Self-Service Portal (which is an online document management portal) is provided for employees associated with various services of various departments, including Administration, Finance, Engineering, Court of Justice, Community Development, Art Museum, etc. By accessing it themselves, they can perform their required employment-related tasks.
Access Your Springville City Pay and Tax Statements at the Doculivery Employee Self-Service Portal
The Doculivery Employee Self-Service Portal allows employees to receive Pay Stubs only in the self-service process as per the Springville City Corporation Authority Agreement. However, all employees’ W2 Statements are sent by postal mail to the employee’s home address on time by the Springville City Corporation Authority. Now let’s see the process of how to explore your Pay Stubs in this Doculivery Employee Self-Service Portal.
- 1. Start: First, input the Doculivery Employee Self-Service Portal’s Main Page URL (http://www.doculivery.com/SpringvilleCity) into the address bar of your device’s browser and hit the “Enter” button.
- 2. Log-in: Enter your Employee Number in the User ID input field and your SSN’s last four digits in the Password input field as the Initial Password and click on the “Log In” button.
- 3. Answer Four Security Questions: Since this is your first login to this portal, first answer the four security questions as part of the One-Time Initial Setup. Select your question from the dropdown menu next to the serial numbers on the left side, enter your answer in the middle input box and save it to the portal by clicking on the “Save” button on the right side. Do this four times and move on to the next step.
- 4. Change Initial Password: Now, as another part of One-Time Initial Setup, change your Initial Password, create a new and strong password and keep a note of it so that you can find it immediately if you ever forget it.
- 5. Provide Your Email Address: As another part of the One-Time Initial Setup, provide your valid and active email address. Finally, save the information provided in steps 3, 4, and 5 by clicking on the “Save Information” button.
- 6. Set Up Your Pay Stub Notification Setting: Now, for the rest of the One-Time Initial Setup, after reaching the Doculivery Dashboard, click on the “Pay Stub” tab; you will see various notification options on the right side of the screen. Then set it up by clicking on the specific option of your choice.
- View Your Pay Stubs: Go to the “Pay Stubs” tab from Doculivery Dashboard, and you will see the list of your Pay Stubs in table format on the left side of the screen. To view your pay stub from the list, click on the specific icon from the “Click To View” column and view the detailed information.
Disclaimer: The Springville City and Springville City logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Springville City Corporation.