Almost three decades ago today, it started as a smoothie shop on a stand by a beach in Florida; and a few years later, the “Tropical Smoothie Franchise Development Corporation” was born. Then the company gradually grew by opening franchise stores such as “Tropical Smoothie Cafe.” Currently, Tropical Smoothie has approximately eleven hundred stores in over forty-five states and intends to operate two thousand stores across America by 2024. Initially serving only fresh fruit smoothies, the menu gradually expanded to include various fresh food items. Tropical Smoothie Cafe is popularly known as Tropical Smoothie or just Tropical. Tropical Smoothie Cafe has many independent franchises in different locations in different states. Mainly, the Tropical Smoothie Cafe delivers Pay Stubs to the employees by completing payroll through Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal. And W2 Statements are mailed to employees’ home addresses on or before January 31st. However, Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s independent franchisees manage payroll at their discretion, using other payroll management systems besides Paycom. Employees working in independent franchises are requested to ask their employer, supervisor, or manager how Pay Stubs and W2 Statements are distributed.
Now, I am discussing step by step how Tropical Smoothie Cafe employees can access and receive their Pay Stubs on the Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Step 1: Go to Paycom’s website (https://www.paycom.com/), and after clicking on “Login” from the menu bar, click on “Employee” from the expanded options, and you will reach the login page of Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Step 2: Log in by inputting your Username, Password, and the last four digits of your SSN from the Paycom Employee Self-Service login page. New employees or first-time users are given a one-time Password along with the Username from the Payroll or Human Resources department. If you still don’t know, please ask the concerned department.
- Step 3: Change your one-time Password and create a Strong Permanent Password. According to Paycom system instructions on the screen, type the one-time Password, type your strong permanent Password twice, and set that by clicking on the “Change Password” button.
- Step 4: Coming to this step, you must set up five security Questions and Answers. An advantage here is that you can select the same Questions, i.e., “Unique PIN,” in all five options and save the same Answer in all the fields. It will be easier to remember your answers. Select the Question, type the Answer in all the fields, and click “Next Step.” Review your selections and answers and confirm by clicking on the “Register Security Questions.”
- Step 5: Finally, if you click the “Continue to Menu” button, your year-end tax questions will appear on the screen. You can answer them now if you want, or skip now if you’re going to answer them later at your convenience. As soon as you skip, you will see “Paycom Home Screen,” and your first login attempt is successful.
- Pay Stubs: After reaching the “Paycom Home Screen,” click on the “Payroll” box in the display area. Then click on the “View Pay Stubs” option to see details of your Pay Stubs.
- W2 Statements: Wait until January 31st to receive a paper copy of your W2 Statements by postal mail to your home address.
- Log Out: You must log out correctly when you are done with the Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal. Find the “Log Out” button at the top right of the “Paycom Home Screen” to log out. Then click the “Log Out” button and the “OK” button from the pop-up screen asking for log-out confirmation.
Disclaimer: The Tropical Smoothie Cafe and Tropical Smoothie Cafe logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Tropical Smoothie Cafe, LLC.