How to Access Altercare Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
In this era of modern technology, scientists are working tirelessly to spread technological benefits in all areas. Meanwhile, after the start of the twenty-first century, companies in almost all sectors have turned to paperless offices. A paperless office means reducing the use of paper in the office as much as possible or even bringing it to zero. As a result, our environmental balance will be significantly saved because many trees have to be cut yearly to produce paper. In the American hospital and healthcare industry, Altercare Integrated Health Services has been providing various healthcare services with compassion and respect for nearly fifty years in Ohio and Michigan. Since its inception in 1973, this family-owned company has expanded to 25 locations, providing various services, including long-term nursing care and therapy, high-quality short-term rehabilitation, senior living, memory care, and more. Recently Altercare Integrated Health Services has converted all official functions of the human resource and payroll department into a paperless office. As a result, all employees and officers can manage their employment profiles and receive Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in a paperless process using the Infor Lawson Employee Self-Service Portal.
Access Your Altercare Pay and tax statements at the Infor Lawson Employee Self-Service Portal
- The access link to the Infor Lawson Employee Self-Service Portal for Altercare Integrated Health Services employees is https://ess.tsgrinc.com/lawson/portal/. Basically, it is an access link for all the companies of The Schroer Group Family, and Altercare Integrated Health Services is a company of The Schroer Group Family. Currently, the access link in the portal has been updated. After going to the first given link, you will get a new link (https://infor.tsgrinc.com) where you can access the portal sign-in page by clicking on the “Click Here” button.
- Now input your Username and click on the “Next” button, then input your Default Password and click on the “Sign in” button. Your employer will provide the Username and the Default Password for your Infor Lawson portal. Once signed in, you will need to set up your account after signing in for the first time as a new user.
- Since you have been given a Default Password, first change it and set a strong password of your own after signing in. To change the password, first input the Default Password, input your new password two times and click the “Change” button to complete the process. The new password for the Lawson portal must be at least eight characters long and contain an uppercase letter, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Then set up or review your Contact Information Direct Deposit Information, Emergency Contact, W4 Tax Withholding, etc., correctly.
- View and Print Pay Stubs and W2 Statements: Access “Pay Checks” by navigating the “Pay” menu from the Infor Lawson dashboard. Click on the blue and underlined title with the payment date to see a summary of your Wages, Taxes, and Deductions Pay Stub. Click on “Printable Pay Stub” below Summary to open your full Pay Stub and download it to save or print using a printer. Moreover, you will get your W2 Statements at the end of January by going to the “Year To Date” option, where the specific year will be titled.
- If you have any problem receiving your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements following the information and process presented here, or if you have difficulty understanding anything, please let us know by commenting below. We will try to help you as best we can. And if you like it, please share it with your colleagues.
Disclaimer: The Altercare and Altercare logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Altercare Integrated Health Services.