Founded as a small pharmacy in Toronto in 1962, almost sixty years ago, the company is today one of the largest pharmacy chains in Canada. There are at least 1363 pharmacy stores across Canada. The firm operates its pharmacies in nine provinces and two regions under Shoppers Drug Mart and operates pharmacies in Quebec called Pharmapix. Although founding director Murray Koffler, Loblaw bought Shoppers Drug Mart in 2013 for 12.4 billion dollars. However, the focus of these documents is to discuss how Shoppers Drug Mart or PharmaPix employees can access their pay stubs online. At the same time, we will also shed light on the tax form of the employees.
- Pay Stubs of Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmapix
- Canadian company Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmapix uses the services of the American famous HR management company WorkDay. Shoppers Drug Mart uses the services of several other Canadian organizations (such as Weston Food & Grocery, Loblaw) and Workday, including Pharmapix. Shoppers Drug Mart’s other organizations, such as Medi Systems and the Specialty Health Network, also use WorkDay for all work related to employee payroll and benefits. So in a word, the employees of all the organizations under Shoppers Drug Mart will be able to access their pay stubs by accepting the online service of WorkDay. Workday has created a unique gateway web portal for Canadian companies called MyWorkDayView.com. Below is a discussion of how to access your pay stub using the MyWorkDayView.com web portal.
- Step 1 – First, you need to visit the myworkdayview.com web address. This web gateway is accessible from any connected device, such as a computer, laptop, MacBook, or mobile device.
- Step 2 – Selecting your workplace is the main task of this step. The Gateway web portal has links to about 16 workplaces. There are seven links to Shoppers Drug Mart. These seven links are also separate for office and store staff. So select which section you are “the office” or “stores.”
- Step 3 – Login with the required login credentials is the main task of this step. If you do not have a login permit, please get in touch with your HR office. You can call the Enterprise Resolution Center (+1 888-372-0037) for help or complaints.
- Step 4 – After logging in, click on the “Pay” worklet from your account dashboard. Worksheets are inside the “application.”
- Step 5 – In the next window, a link to view your pay stubs with the pay date will appear in the “Payslips” section. You need to click on the “Pay Slips” button in the “View” section.
You can then view or print your pay stub by clicking the View or Print button before the desired pay stub.
In Canada, tax returns can be filed by April 30 of each year without penalty or interest. To complete the tax return by April 30, the Canadian government has set a deadline of February 28 for various companies or organizations to distribute one-year payslips or tax forms to employees. Any organization that fails to distribute tax forms to its employees within that period can be fined. However, some organizations distribute tax forms to employees long before February 26. Contact the payroll office to get your tax form.