Shell Oil Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of The Royal Dutch Shell plc, the largest international group of energy and petrochemical companies playing one of the essential roles internationally to fulfill the demand for energy in environmentally, economically, and socially in the most efficient ways. For more than a hundred years, Shell has been engaged with the oil and natural gas industry as its primary activity. Shell Oil Company is one of the largest oil and natural gas producers, marketers, and manufacturers in the United States. Employees have been associated with the Shell Oil Company are recommended the Paperless Pay portal for receiving their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically.
How to get accessed in to Paperless Pay System?
As it is said that your pay stubs are available on the paperless-pay portal of Equifax workforce solution, and you can view or print your pay stubs. Please, follow the following instructions step by step for getting access to your pay stubs:
- First, visit the paperless pay portal with the link: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/shell.
- Then you will be able to see an option as “Click Here to Login>” and click on it.
- Provide your employer code as 11416, and you will be navigated to log in process.
- Log in to this portal with your login credentials as SSN (Social Security Number) and PIN. If you face any problem with this process, please contact your employer.
- Now you can view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements in detail.
If you are a first time or new user then,
- You have to log in by entering SSN (Social Security Number) and initial PIN for the first time login. So, please, contact your employer for an initial PIN; after entering your initial PIN, click on the login button.
- Now, you have to complete the enrollment process and click on Enroll Now option.
- You can remember your device in the system for the next time login. If you want, then select “yes” otherwise “No” option and click to continue navigating to the next step.
- Please set up a security image and click continue for navigating to the next step.
- Answer some security questions according to your personal issues.
- Provide your current phone number and email address for getting notifications.
- Please, review all your information step by step.
- Now you have to change your initial PIN.
You can retrieve your PIN with the “Forget Your PIN?” option if you forget it.
You can now log in to your account to view and print your pay statements and w2 statements in detail. You must have to select the w2 delivery option as electric delivery so that you can get your w2 statement instantly while it will be ready.