Roper Staffing Company is operating the staffing business with a special purpose to make a difference in people’s life where it is a full-service staffing company of South Carolina is serving capable employees to its clients. Employees are selected for starting a new career in a definite field by this company with proper understanding according to the resume. From 1994, this Company has been selected as the Best Temporary Agency every year by the readership of The State newspaper. Now, Roper Staffing is representing the employees across South Carolina and operating the business through 6 branch offices.
Roper Staffing Company are distributing the stubs and w2 statements to the associated employees through Avionte Employee Self Service portal. For getting access to the portal, employees have to use this specific link as https://rps.aviontego.com/portals/Login.aspx. As an employee you can view or print your pay stubs and w2 statements as well as can update your time sheet entry, personal info, contact info and know about other benefits.
Log in process:
- Use this URL: https://rps.aviontego.com/portals/Login.aspx for navigating to the portal log in page.
- Enter your Username and Password on the definite Text input fields. (If you do not know or have not provided yet then please collect from your employer or payroll coordinator or your HR office.)
- Click on Login button.
If forget your User Name or Password then retrieve via following process:
- Click on the hyperlink as “Can’t access account?” from the log in page.
- Understanding your situation or problem, submit proper information as for forgetting your password you have to submit your User Name only and for User Name you have to submit your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Submit these information with clicking on the Submit button and the system will instruct you for next processing.
View your Pay Stubs:
Go to the Pay History Menu and then Pay Checks option for viewing your Pay stubs in details. Here is available your all pay stubs in details with check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, net amount, direct deposit etc. from the time of starting your job in this company. If you want to check out more details of your pay stubs then click on the check number of your any pay stub.
View your W2 Statement:
You can receive your electric copy of W2 statements Under Pay History Menu of this portal. But, it is necessary to configure your W2 receiving consent with answering the employee interview question as “Yes”. Otherwise, you will be mailed a hard copy of your W2 statement at your mailing address if you do not configure your W2 receiving consent or do not answer the employee interview question.
Disclaimer: The Roper Staffing and The Roper Staffing logo are the registered trademark and copyrighted work of the Roper Staffing Company.