Roper Staffing Company operates the staffing business with a particular purpose to make a difference in people’s life; where it is a full-service staffing company in South Carolina that serves capable employees to its clients. According to the HR office, this company selects employees to start a new career in a definite field with proper understanding. Since 1994, this Company has been chosen as the Best Temporary Agency every year by the State newspaper’s readership. Roper Staffing represents the employees across South Carolina and operates the business through 6 branch offices. Roper Staffing Company distributes the pay stub and w2 statements to the associated employees through the Avionte Employee Self-Service portal. To access the portal, employees have to use this specific link https://rps.aviontego.com/portals/Login.aspx. As an employee, you can view or print your pay stub and w2 statements and, update your timesheet entry, personal info, contact info, and know about other benefits.
- Use this URL: https://rps.aviontego.com/portals/Login.aspx to navigate to the portal login page.
- Enter your Username and Password on the definite Text input fields. (If you do not know or have not yet provided, please collect from your employer, payroll coordinator, or HR office.)
- Click on the Login button.
If you forget your User Name or Password, then retrieve it via the following process:
- Click on the hyperlink “Can’t access account?” from the login page.
- Understanding your situation or problem, submit accurate information for forgetting your password, you have to submit your User Name only, and for User Name, you have to offer your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Submit this information by clicking on the Submit button, and the system will instruct you for the next processing.
View your Pay Stubs:
Go to the Pay History Menu and then the Pay Checks option to view your Pay stubs in detail. Here are available all pay stubs in detail with the check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, net amount, direct deposit, etc., from starting your job in this company. If you want to check out more details of your pay stubs, click on your pay stub’s check number.
View your W2 Statement:
You can receive your electric copy of your W2 statements under this portal’s Pay History Menu. But, it is necessary to configure your W2 receiving consent by answering the employee interview question as “Yes.” Otherwise, you will be mailed a hard copy of your W2 statement at your mailing address if you do not configure your W2 receiving consent or do not answer the employee interview question.
Disclaimer: The Roper Staffing and The Roper Staffing logo are the Roper Staffing Company’s registered trademarks and copyrighted work.