Gundersen Health System is an entirely non-profit hospital in the Health Care industry of the United States. It has a comprehensive health network with hospitals, regional medical clinics, express care, eye clinics, nursing homes, etc. and many more. Its vision is to improve communities’ lives, including patients, families, and staff with proper health care. Differentiating by perfection in health care for patients, research and education, enhanced health, etc. for the communities is the organization’s mission.
Gundersen Health System is using the Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal for creating the Human Resource information more reliable, comprehensive, and up to date.
After signing in to the portal, you can access your payroll related data directly and view or print your pay stubs. You can then manage your working hours, pay, deductions, direct deposit, etc. and update your personal and contact information. Besides, you can know about your benefits, time off, and other essential employment information.
Sign in process to the portal:
- Go to the sign-in page of Gundersen Health System in the Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) portal via a network-connected computer or laptop having any internet browser using this URL: https://vmwmingleprd.gundluth.org.
- Provide your organizational account credentials like User ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
You can now view or print your pay stubs and manage or know about other information from definite options.
NB: If you are a new or first user, you will be provided the login credentials (as a User ID and Initial Password). Otherwise, you have to know from your employer or HR Dept. After signing in, please, change your Initial Password. Click on the Bookmarks button, hover your mouse cursor over the Password Management menu, and click on the Change Password option. Now you can change your initial password following the system instructions.
View or Print Your Pay Stubs:
- First, click on the Bookmarks button for getting the Menu bar.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the Employee Self-Service menu (Please do not click here) and down to the pay (Please do not click here) option, then click on paychecks.
- Now, you will be able to view your Pay Dates, the Gross, and Net pay.
- Click on a date; you can view more details and can print your pay stubs.
Receive Your W2 Statements:
Gundersen Health System authority will send your W2 statement at your home address within 31st January. If you have changed your home for any reason, you have to update your home address by contacting the Human Resource management dept.
Disclaimer: The Gundersen Health System and the Gundersen Health System logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Gundersen Health System, Inc.