Gundersen Health System is a completely non-profit hospital in Health Care industry of the United States. It has a comprehensive health network with hospitals, regional medical clinics, express care, eye clinics, nursing homes etc. and many more. Its vision is to improve the life of communities including patients, families, and staff with proper health care. Differentiating by perfection in health care for patients, research and education, enhanced health etc. for the communities are the mission of this organization.
Gundersen Health System is using the Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal for creating the Human Resource information more reliable, comprehensive and up to date.
After signing in to the portal, you can access your payroll related data directly and can view or print your pay stubs. Then you can manage your working hours, pay, deductions, direct deposit, etc. as well as can update your personal and contact information. Besides, you can know about your benefits, time off, and other essential employment information.
Sign in process to the portal:
- Go to the sign in page of Gundersen Health System in Infor CloudSuite Employee Self Service (ESS) portal via a network-connected computer or laptop having any internet browser using this URL: https://vmwmingleprd.gundluth.org.
- Provide your organizational account credentials as User ID and Password.
- Click on Sign in button.
Now you can view or print your pay stubs and can manage or know about other information from definite options.
NB: If you are a new or first time user then you will be provided the log in credentials (as User ID and Initial Password). Otherwise, you have to know from your employer or HR Dept. After signing in, please, change your Initial Password. Click on the Bookmarks button then hover your mouse cursor over the Password Management menu and click on Change Password option. Now you can change your initial password following the system instructions.
View or Print Your Pay Stubs:
- First click on the Bookmarks button for getting the Menu bar.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the Employee Self-Service menu (Please do not click here) and down to pay (Please do not click here) option then click on pay checks.
- Now, you will be able to view your Pay Dates, the Gross and Net pay.
- Click on a date you can view more details and can print your pay stubs.
Receive Your W2 Statements:
Gundersen Health System authority will send your W2 statement at your home address within every 31st January. If you have changed your home for any reason then you have to update your home address contacting with the Human Resource management dept.
Disclaimer: The Gundersen Health System and the Gundersen Health System logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Gundersen Health System, Inc.