As an RGIS employee, you are eligible to access your pay statement and W2 statements online. You can access that information from home, work station, really any web browser. Nowadays, smartphone or mobile is our world; for this reason- the selected service provider offers the opportunity to access your pay stubs and W-2s on your iPhone or Android smartphone with an app whenever and wherever you want. At RGIS, you will be paid bi-weekly, and the pay statements will be available on Paperless Employee. The Paperless Employee is a third party provider who maintains your pay statement online. On the other hand, you will receive your Form W2 either by US postal service or online through the ADP W-2 portal. The ADP is another third-party service provider who prints and maintains W-2 electronically.
Access your Pay Statements
- Go to www.paperlessemployee.com/RGIS.
- You have to log in with your user ID and password (if you have). If you are a new user, you have to create an account. To create an account, click on “Create Account.”
- You will be required to enter the following information to complete your account-
- Social Security Number and Date of birth.
- You will be prompted to create your user ID and Password after authenticating your identity.
- You will also be prompted to select a series of security questions and provide answers.
- You will be required to provide your email address, phone number and set the option to receive a notification to complete your account. Once you have done, you can logout.
Access RGIS W2s online
- Go to https://w2.adp.com/W2Services/w2Login.jsf
- If you have previously registered for an account, then login with your user ID and password.
- If this is your first time using this website, you will need to register as a new user. Click on the REGISTER button. During registration, you will be assigned a system-generated user ID, and you have to establish a password. You will also be required to enter the following information-
Registration passcode: rgisllc-w2
Name: First Name and Last name
Employee’s SSA number
Consent for electronic delivery
If you’ve got a problem regarding the technical issues, incorrect user ID or password, or incorrect email, you can call at 800-826-3250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.