As an RGIS employee, you can access your pay and W2 statements online. You can access that information from the home, workstation, or really any web browser. Nowadays, smartphones or mobile are our worlds; for this reason- the selected service provider offers the opportunity to access your pay stubs and W-2s on your iPhone or Android smartphone with an app whenever and wherever you want. At RGIS, you will be paid bi-weekly, and the pay statements will be available on Paperless Employee. The Paperless Employee is a third-party provider that maintains your pay statement online. On the other hand, you will receive your Form W2 either by the US postal service or online through the ADP W-2 portal. The ADP is another third-party service provider that prints and maintains W-2 electronically.
Access your Pay Statements
- Go to www.paperlessemployee.com/RGIS.
- You have to log in with your user ID and password (if you have one). If you are a new user, you have to create an account. To create an account, click on “Create Account.”
- You will be required to enter the following information to complete your account-
- Social Security Number and Date of birth.
- After authenticating your identity, you will be prompted to create your user ID and password.
- You will also be prompted to select a series of security questions and provide answers.
- You will be required to provide your email address and phone number and set the option to receive a notification to complete your account. Once you have done, you can log out.
Access RGIS W2s online
- Go to https://w2.adp.com/W2Services/w2Login.jsf
- If you previously registered for an account, log in with your user ID and password.
- If this is your first time using this website, you will need to register as a new user. Click on the REGISTER button. During registration, you will be assigned a system-generated user ID and have to establish a password. You will also be required to enter the following information-
Registration passcode: rgisllc-w2
Name: First Name and Last name
Employee’s SSA number
Consent for electronic delivery
If you’ve got technical issues, an incorrect user ID or password, or an incorrect email, you can call 800-826-3250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
15 thoughts on “RGIS Pay Stubs & W2s”
I need to my W2 FORM AND MY PAYSLIP THANK YOU
I would like to start receiving my weekly pay stubs by phone
I am having a problem getting into employee payroll, as I have forgotten my password. I am in need of my salary information.
I am in need of my paystubs. When I try to create an account it says I already have 1.
I am requesting my W2. My address is 6022 Keckonen Dr. The Villages, Florida 32163
I am requesting my W2
I need to receive my paystub
Can’t remember password
i’M NEEDING THE COMPANY CODE
I am requesting my W2 please
I’m trying to find a way to get my w2 sent to my new address please and thank you
Can you send my W2 PLEASE because i did not received until now
I am requesting my w2.my address is 1030 salmon isle greenacres fl.33413
I need a copy of my w2 from 2019
I need my w2 form please