Pilot Flying J is the largest truck stop chain in the United States, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. More than 750 truck stops across the United States, Canada, and North America, with more than 73,000 parking spaces. Pilot Corporation currently owns 50.1 percent of the company, owned by American Petroleum Corporation, FJ Management, and Berkshire Hathaway. The company owns 11.3 percent and 38.6 percent, respectively. Initially, the three companies signed an argument and created Pilot Flying J on July 1, 2010. The company currently has more than 28,000 employees. The company’s current reputation is due to the tireless work of all those employees. Employees are also provided attractive opportunities by the organization. Knoxville, Tennessee, has been the top workplace for the past four years and was even ranked as the number #1 top workplace in the Knoxville business division of Tennessee in 2020. However, this article will discuss how Pilot Flying J’s crew will access their pay stubs and W-2 forms.
- How to access pay-stub and tax forms?
Pilot Flying J distributes pay stubs and tax forms to their former and current employees separately and has been using the new web since July 2020 to spread pay stubs and tax forms to employees. So I will discuss three points on how employees will access their pay stubs and tax forms. How will the current employees access their pay stubs and tax forms? How to access ex-employees, and last but not least, how to access pre-2020 pay stubs and tax forms. Follow the directions to the points set according to your current work situation.
- This guideline applies to current employees-
Employees currently working on Pilot Flying J will access their pay stubs and tax forms from the Inner Self-Service Portal. To access the Infor Self-Service Portal, visit this https://infor.pfjtoday.com/ web address and log in with the user ID and password obtained from the IT office. Because you can only access it after logging in to your pay-stub and tax form, and you have to change your password every ninety days. However, if you have any problem related to your login, you can reset your password or unlock your account by calling this technology number 865 474 4357 of the Technology Solution Center.
However, suppose you want to access Pilot Flying J’s Inferior Self-Service Portal from your personal computer or mobile device. In that case, you must use the two-factor authentication and Citrix receiver applications. Once your login is complete, click on the “Pay” submenu. Then click on “Pay Checks” to view the pay stub view and click on “Year-to-date” to view the tax form.
- This instruction applies to former employees-
If you retire from Pilot Flying J on or after May 20, 2020, you will be able to access your pay stub and tax forms from two portals. Your pay stub and tax form will in no way be accessed from the infer portal designated for current employees. The following sections will discuss how to access pay stubs and tax forms on or before May 20, 2020. However, this section will discuss how to access the pay stubs or W-2 forms on or after May 21, 2020. Former employees will access pay stubs and tax forms from the pilot company’s Document Self-Service from May 21, 2020.
- First, visit the Pilot Company’s Document Self Service Web site, whose web address is https://edocs.pilotcompany.com/Auth/Login/. Then complete the registration and login. Click on the “Register User” link to register, and this link is below the “Login” button. You will require the last three digits of your Social Security number, Employee ID number, and email address to register.
- Once the registration is complete, enter your user ID and password, select “MHC Knowledge-Based Authentication,” and log in.
- After logging in, click on the “Payroll” sub-menu to access your pay stub under the “My Documents” menu. However, suppose you have not set your document delivery settings when completing the registration process. In that case, you can select your pay stubs web delivery or email delivery options by clicking on “My Delivery Settings.”
- In the same way, to access your W-2 form, 1095-C, T4, and Releve, you have to select each separate delivery option.
- To access your W2 form in Web Delivery, click the “W-2” sub-menu under the “My Documents” menu. If you have selected the email delivery option, you will receive your W-2 form via email, password-protected.
- This guideline applies to access to pay stubs and tax forms on and before May 20, 2020
Visit Pilot Flying J’s previous self-service portal to access the pay stubs and tax forms on and before May 20, 2020. Enter your employer number and your name’s first and last part in uppercase letters. Then enter the year of birth and the last four digits of your SSN and click on the “Submit” button. Then you will be able to access the pay stub and tax forms for May 20, 2020, and earlier. The web address of Pilot Flying J’s previous self-service portal is https://www.pilottravelcenters.com/Login/Employee_Login.aspx.