From the time of establishing in 1980, Pam Transport, Inc. is growing rapidly by both the number of customers and acquisitions. Behind the success of this company, the remarkable point is to focus on providing excellent services. The slogan of this company is “Our Service Makes the Difference” because the company believes that there are most skilled people behind the success.
Pam Transport employees would like to receive the Pay stubs and W2 statements electronically through Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal. According to this concept the Pam Transport authority is distributing the documents and other information through their online tool, where you can get access using this URL: https://www.pamtools.com/login. As a user you can easily receive the electronic copy of your Pay stubs and W2 statements. Besides you can manage your direct deposit information, update your personal and contact information as well as can know about benefits, 401k plan, compensations, wages, pay history and tax related information etc. You will be provided the W2 statement to your mail within 31st January (or first week of February).
How to log in?
- Navigate to the log in page using https://www.pamtools.com/login through a network connected device.
- Provide your Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
Now, you have all access to your documents and information on this portal.
You can retrieve your forgotten password with the hyperlink as “Forgot Your Password?” from the log in page. After clicking on the link you will be navigated to another page and provide your email address for receiving the password resetting link.
How to complete the registration as a new or first time user?
- From the log in page you have to navigate to the registration page by clicking on the Register button.
- Here is available 4 different User classes like Driver Employee, Non- Driving Employee, Owner and Customer. You can complete the registration process according to your user class.
- Here, you have to provide some basic information as email, Social Security Number (SSN), Driver Code (If you are a driver) etc. and create your username and password. Owner and Customer have to provide some additional information. Owner have to provide Federal Tax ID and Owner Code. And customer have to provide first name, last name, phone number, phone number extension, Company, most recent load number, PAM contact etc. also.
- Finally, complete the registration process with clicking on the Register button.
Help: If you face any problem or confusion then you can make a call to the Payroll Office at (800) 283-5174.
Disclaimer: The Pam Transport and the Pam Transport logo are the registered trademark and copyrighted work of the Pam Transport, Inc.