From the time of establishing in 1980, Pam Transport, Inc. is growing rapidly by both the number of customers and acquisitions. Behind the success of this company, the remarkable point is to focus on providing excellent services. This company’s slogan is “Our Service Makes the Difference” because the company believes that there are most skilled people behind the success.
Pam Transport employees would like to receive the Pay stubs and W2 statements electronically through Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal. According to this concept, the Pam Transport authority distributes the documents and other information through their online tool, where you can get access using this URL: https://www.pamtools.com/login. As a user, you can quickly receive the electronic copy of your Pay stubs and W2 statements. Besides, you can manage your direct deposit information, update your personal and contact information, and know about benefits, 401k plan, compensations, wages, pay history and tax-related information, etc. You will be provided the W2 statement by mail within 31st January (or the first week of February).
How to log in?
- Navigate to the login page using https://www.pamtools.com/login through a network-connected device.
- Provide your Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
Now, you have all access to your documents and information on this portal.
You can retrieve your forgotten password with the hyperlink as “Forgot Your Password?” from the login page. After clicking on the link, you will be navigated to another page and provide your email address for receiving the password resetting the connection.
How to complete the registration as a new or first time user?
- You have to navigate to the registration page by clicking on the Register button from the login page.
- Here are four different User classes like Driver Employee, Non- Driving Employee, Owner, and Customer. You can complete the registration process according to your user class.
- Here, you have to provide some necessary information as email, Social Security Number (SSN), Driver Code (If you are a driver), etc. and create your username and password. The owner and Customer have to provide some additional information. The owner has to provide a Federal Tax ID and Owner Code. And Customers have to give the first name, last name, phone number, phone number extension, Company, most recent load number, PAM contact, etc. also.
- Finally, complete the registration process by clicking on the Register button.
Help: If you face any problem or confusion, then you can make a call to the Payroll Office at (800) 283-5174.
Disclaimer: The Pam Transport and the Pam Transport logo are the registered trademark and copyrighted work of Pam Transport, Inc.