Now a day, employess deserve to have some digital experience because it’s time of 5G. Yet many companies still saddle employees with legacy system that have changed little over the years. But Kwik Trip has designed a self-service system with OKTA app authentication to give you an easy to use way of access information located in multiple source. I want to discuss “how to access your pay stubs and w2 statement online as a current Kwik Trip employee” in this article. So if you are looking this, please read the following text carefully.
Access Pay Stubs & W2s
- Go to https://kwiktrip.okta.com using Google Chrome. If this is for first time- you’ve to add an OKTA extension to your chrome browser. The OKTA extension are available in Goolge Chrome store.
- Log into My Apps. You’ve already receive a username and password from your HR office.
- Click on Career Central.
- From the home page, navigate to My info and select My Profile.
- Within the My Coworker fil, scroll down and select the Payroll Information.
- To view your pay stub- click on Pay Statement under Earning and Deductions. The next window will be displayed your current pay statements. You may save as pdf file and print out.
- To view your W2 form online, you have to complete online W-2 Election at first and should be made prior to January 1st 2020 for the years of W2 2019. For select- just click on Online W-2 Election link.
- Click on New Election button and select Elect for Kwik Trip from the top left of the online W2 election page.
- Now click on Receive W-2 Online button under the Election Details.
- Then it will be automatically saved and you will received a congratulations messages on election for electronic W2.
- Now you will be able to view your W2 statement when available.