Now a day, employees deserve to have some digital experience because it’s a time of 5G. Yet many companies still saddle employees with legacy systems that have changed little over the years. But Kwik Trip has designed a self-service system with OKTA app authentication to give you an easy to use way of access information located in multiple sources. I want to discuss “how to access your pay stubs and w2 statement online as a current Kwik Trip employee” in this article. So if you are looking at this, please read the following text carefully.
Access Pay Stubs & W2s
- Go to https://kwiktrip.okta.com using Google Chrome. If this is for the first time- you’ve to add an OKTA extension to your chrome browser. The OKTA extension is available in the Google Chrome store.
- Log in to My Apps. You’ve already received a username and password from your HR office.
- Click on Career Central.
- From the home page, navigate to My info and select My Profile.
- Within the My Coworker fil, scroll down and select the Payroll Information.
- To view your pay stub- click on Pay Statement under Earning and Deductions. The next window will be displayed your current pay statements. You may save as pdf file and print out.
- To view your W2 form online, you have to complete the online W-2 Election at first and should be made before January 1st, 2021, for W2 2020. For select- click on the Online W-2 Election link.
- Click on the New Election button and select Elect for Kwik Trip from the top left of the online W2 election page.
- Now click on the Receive W-2 Online button under the Election Details.
- Then it will be automatically saved, and you will receive a congratulations message on the election for electronic W2.
- Now you will be able to view your W2 statement when available.