All companies have a common mission for the employees and staff to ensure their wages in time following the state and federal rules, regulations, and standards so that they can serve the customers without any worries. The HBC (Hudson’s Bay Company) is a Canadian based global business group in the retail industry. Hudson’s Bay Company employees are receiving the pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via My Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal by Hudson’s Bay Company. As an employee, you will get your payment via direct deposit under a secured and reliable system. By this way, employees do not need to go the bank for cash the pay check and the payment will be available for use on the pay day.
- Navigate to the Hudson’s Bay Company My Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal log in page using https://my.hbc.com.
- Enter your email address and password properly.
- Click the Login button.
Now explore your desired information and documents from the portal dashboard.
- From the log in page click the “First-time user? Click here to register” hyperlink. You can also navigate to the Registration page directly following this URL: https://my.hbc.com/hbc100/Default.aspx?tabid=300&returnurl=returnurl=/hbc100/&mode=register.
- Now provide all the required information properly such as Date of Birth following the format (MM/DD/YYYY), Employee No. / Saks ID, Postal Code / Zip Code, Email Address etc.
- Create your unique password and confirm your password entering again. Password Hints: Must be 8-characters in length, must contain at least 2 non-alphanumeric characters like (! @ # $ % ^ & *).
- Now, you have to ensure that you have checked both HBC Email Subscription and Associate Perks Email Subscription boxes for getting regular updates and notifications. NB: Saks Associates have to ensure for unchecking both HBC Email Subscription and Associate Perks Email Subscription boxes.
- Finally complete the Registration process clicking the Register button.
Instructions for HBC Associates:
- You have to provide your employee No. which is your 7-digit CHRIS ID.
- For the Postal Code / Zip Code option you have to enter the Postal Code of your home address.
- For the email address option you have to enter your regular email address.
Instructions for Saks Associates:
- If you are a Saks Associate then you have to provide your Saks ID: Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) + 0 + 2-digits of your birth month + 2-digits of your birth date. Example: Suppose your Date of birth is 15 February, 1990 and Last 4 digits of SSN is 6789 then your Saks ID is 678900215.
- For the Postal Code / Zip Code option you have to enter the Zip code of your home address.
- For the email address option you have to enter your Saks email address.
Disclaimer: The HBC and the HBC logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Hudson’s Bay Company.