Homewatch Caregivers is a leading premier home care service provider with at least 200 franchised units across 35 states in the United States. The company was established in 1980, about 41 years ago. Outside the United States, it has announced openings and services in Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Mexico. Basically, home watch caregivers are more famous for providing high-quality services to clients through trained, experienced, empathetic and caring caregivers. Homewatch caregivers offer the following home care services – Personal Care, Rehab Care, Transportation Services, Dementia Care, Companion Care, Homemaking Services, Medicaid, Hospital Discharge Assistant, and many more. However, this article is designed for Homewatch Caregivers employees and will discuss how Homewatch Caregivers personnel can access their pay stubs and W2s document.
- How do Homewatch caregivers distribute pay stubs and W2 forms to employees?
Homewatch Caregivers’ franchises, although exclusively owned, follow a central payroll system. All franchisees pay bi-weekly salaries as per the central payroll policy. Generally, the 1st and 16th of every month is the payday for the staff of Homewatch Caregivers. Homewatch caregivers are receiving Paychex services for payroll and other HR operations. Paychex Flex is an HR solution company; we discuss using Pechex’s web services below.
- To access your pay stub and W2 forms from the Paychex e-Service website, you must visit the website: https://eservices.paychex.com/secure/. Or you can use Paychex e-service’s mobile application that exists in Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
- Complete the login with a company ID, username, and password. After that, you can log in to the web portal and mobile app in the same way. However, if you are a newly hired employee and want to access the Paychex e-service for the first time, enter the Company ID (XXXX-XXXX), the first letter of the first part of your name, and the last part of the name in place of the username. In addition, enter the first letter of both parts of your name and the last four digits of your SSN in place of the password. Then click on the Secure Login button.
- Then enter your personal data such as name, email address, and date of birth, and the next step is to create the username and password of your choice and choose two security questions and answer them.
- Once logging in, you can view and print your pay stub and W2 forms using the Check Stub and Tax Documents menu on the left. Your pay stubs and W2 forms will be stored on the Paychex e-service portal for up to 4 years, even if you leave or lose your job with this organization.