Holiday Station stores is one of the top leading company in the gasoline and convenience store industry with over 500 stores in 10 states throughout the northern tier region of the US and Alaska. Holiday is also 25th largest convenience stores in the USA.
Your pay stubs is posted electronically to the online wages statement site rather than mailed to your home. But you must be enrolled in electronic pay program or direct deposit program. Once you have received your first electronic deposit, then you will access your pay stub in the following way-
- Go to the online wage statements website for Holiday Station stores.
- On the Holiday online wage statements log-in page, key your username and password. Username is your employee ID without leading 0s and passwords are your last 4 digits of you social security number (SSN).
- If you are first time user, you will direct to change default password after entering username and default password.
- Change your password by entering two times and click on Continue button then dashboard will appear. Password must be at least 6 characters long with number, special character, upper and lowercase letter. Returning user directly access dashboard when login.
- To view and pay stub or wage statements click on “Wage statements” link.
- Select a Check Date from the Check Date drop down menu. Paystubs will be listed by date, click on download link to view and print a copy of the paystub. Terminated team members will need to contact Holiday Station Store’s Payroll office in order to obtain copies of past paystubs.
W-2s are available in adp web site for download for all active and terminated employees who worked in Holiday Station Stores. You will receive an email that inviting you to enroll in ADP self-service portal for W-2 statements. If you are missing this email- follow the step:
- Go to the ADP site at my.adp.com
- Click on “First time User? REGISTER NOW. If you have already an account- please use your user ID and password to login. If forgot, use the password recovery option.
- Click on FIND ME- then enter your email address, name and last four of SSN and click on search. Select Holiday Station Stores from search results. Then verify your phone number and enter contact information.
- Create an account. Once done- you will notify via email when your new W2s are available.