Bashas’ is a family owned grocer that operates Foood City, AJ’s Fine Foods, Eddie’s Country store and Bashas Dine supermarket. Today, Bashas’ has more than 130 stores that service every county in AZ and Crowpoint, New Mexico. However, if you are working there, then this article may help you to access pay stub portal account. According to payroll office, pay stubs for all employees that have been paid using direct deposit and payroll card will be available to employees in their paystub portal accounts in every week. Bashas’s does not send pay stubs in the mail. Both current and former employees will always have access to their paystub portal account at least three years. If you are no longer employed by Bashas’ you can still access your previous pay stubs by logging into paystub portal.
Paystub portal Information
Any Bashas’ associated an access any past and current pay stubs through their paystub portal account. To access your pay stubs, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Paystub portal for Bashas’ (see RESOURCES)
- Enter your Employee ID and PIN to enter the paystub portal account. First time user? Complete the registration process by click on the Register Now link. Note: Before you can register, you must already been pay by Bashas’.
- Enter your six digits employee ID, four digits date of birth (mmdd) and the last 3 digits of SSN to setup a PIN. Click on Submit.
- The following step will be prompted to setup a four digits PIN. After registering a welcome message displays on the home page and logging again with Employee ID and PIN.
- After logging, the most recent pay stub will be display and you can view past pay stub under “View Pay Stubs” menu.
A paper copy of your W-2 from Bashas’ will be available by January 31. Additional information regarding W-2 forms can be found at notice board or contact with the payroll office.