Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. is the largest retail superstores chain of sporting equipment in the United States. Here is available all kinds of equipment, including apparel, footwear, and accessories for football, golf, cycling, fishing, hunting, and camping, as well as fitness equipment under different famous brands with more than 850 stores in about 47 states where over 30000 employees are working for helping the customers to get the best options for them. Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. employees, pay stubs, and w2 statements on the online portal electronically. They can receive the pay stubs and w2 statements through Paperless Employee Portal.
Login to Paperless Employee Portal:
- First, navigate to the portal login page with https://www.paperlessemployee.com/dsg through a network-connected device.
- Now, provide your login credentials like User ID and Password for getting access to your pay stubs and w2 statements.
First-time or New User? Create an Account:
If you are a new or first-time user, creating an account in this portal is needed first. Without creating an account, it is not possible to get access to this portal. To create an account, please follow the following instructions.
- From the login page, Please follow the Create Account option.
- Provide your 9 digits of Social Security Number (SSN) where it cannot start with “000” or “666”.
- Provide your Date of birth following the format as mm-dd-yyyy.
- Complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- You may provide your personal information according to the requirements as the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, address, etc.
- Then create your unique User ID and Password as login credentials, following the instructions and requirements carefully.
- Answer three security questions.
- Provide and verify your contact information according to the system’s instructions.
- In the end, choose your electronic statement notification option and the way you want to receive your pay statements.
Now, you can log in with your User ID and Password to get your Pay Statements and W2 statements, or Year-End Tax Statements.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
You can retrieve your forgotten User ID and Password with Forgot User ID or Password option from the login page.
If you want to retrieve your User Id, then you have to provide your Social Security Number (SSN) not started with “000” or “666” and your Date of birth following the format as mm-dd-yyyy.
If you forget your password, you can reset it by providing and verifying your User ID by clicking on the password option.
Disclaimer: DSG and the DSG logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted work of Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc.