Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. is the largest retail superstores chain of sporting equipment in the United States. Here is available all kinds of equipment including apparel, footwear and accessories for football, golf, cycling, fishing, hunting, camping as well as fitness equipment under different famous brands with more than 850 stores in about 47 states where over 30000 employees are working for helping the customers to get the best options for them.
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. employees pay stubs and w2 statements are available on online portal electronically. They can receive the pay stubs and w2 statements through Paperless Employee Portal.
Login to Paperless Employee Portal:
- First navigate to the portal log in page with https://www.paperlessemployee.com/dsg through a network connected device.
- Now, provide your log in credentials as User ID and Password for getting access to your pay stubs and w2 statements.
First time or New User? Create an Account:
If you are a new or first time user then creating an account in this portal is needed first. Without creating an account, it is not possible to get access to this portal. For creating an account please follow the following instructions.
- From the log in page, Please follow the Create Account option.
- Provide your 9 digits of Social Security Number (SSN) where it cannot start with “000” or “666”.
- Provide your Date of birth following the format as mm-dd-yyyy.
- Complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Now, you may provide your personal information according to the requirements as First Name, Middle Name and Last Name, address etc.
- Then create your unique User ID and Password as log in credentials following the instructions and requirements carefully.
- Answer three security questions.
- Provide and verify your contact information according to the system instruction.
- At the end, choose your electronic statement notification option and the way you want to receive your pay statements.
Now, you can log in with your User ID and Password for getting your Pay Statements and W2 statements or Year-End Tax Statements.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
You can retrieve your forgotten User ID and Password with Forgot User ID or Password option from the login page.
If you want to retrieve your User Id then you have to provide your Social Security Number (SSN) not started with “000” or “666” and Date of birth following the format as mm-dd-yyyy.
If you forget your password then you can reset it with providing and verifying your User ID with clicking on the password option.
Disclaimer: DSG and the DSG logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted work of The Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc.