DayStar Staffing Solution Company is a staffing solution provider in the staffing industry. It is working under the client-based system. It is believed in providing the best solutions to the clients and keeping a great relationship. When working in Day Star Staffing Solution, you have an accessible URL for the Avionte employee portal to view, print, or download your pay stubs and w2 statements in detail. You can also maintain your personal info, contact info, and other benefits and update your time-sheet entry.
Getting access to the portal via the login process
- First, navigate the portal login page using your accessible URL: https://dsr.aviontego.com/portals/login.aspx?CompanyID=DSR.
- Then input your Username and Password. (You will be provided your username and password by your employer or payroll coordinator. Otherwise, collect from them or your HR office.)
- Click on the Login button.
If are failed to get access to your account due to forgetting your User Name or Password:
- Follow the “Can’t access account?” option from the login page below the login section.
- Now you have to provide proper information according to your problem. So, first, you have to understand your situation.
- If you forget your password, then provide your User Name in the User Name’s text field and click on the Submit button. Then the system will provide you with proper instructions, and you have to follow them properly.
- If you forget your User Name, then properly provide your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) on definite text fields and click the Submit button. Then the system will provide you with proper instructions, and you have to follow them properly.
View your Pay Stubs:
After logging in successfully to this portal, you will view all your pay stubs from the beginning of your job in this company. Your pay stubs are available in the Paychecks option under the Pay History menu. You can view your pay stubs in detail with the check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, net amount, direct deposit, etc. You can check out more details of your pay stubs by clicking on a check number.
View your W2 Statement:
Your W2 statement is also available under the Pay History menu. You can view and print your W2 statements from this portal. First, you have to configure your W2 receiving option to answer employee interview questions as “Yes” if you like to get an electronic copy in the portal. If you missed the configuring or did not configure your W2 receiving option, then you will be mailed a hard copy of your W2 statement at your mailing address.