Butterball, LLC, a fast-growing company in the food and beverage service industry, brings people together to enjoy great-tasting meals, including delicious turkey. This company provides pay stubs and all payment information to their employees through the Paycor Online Payroll Portal. Paycor Online Payroll Portal is an Employee Self-Service Portal where employees can securely access their payment information and pay stubs anytime, anywhere, over the Internet. However, Butterball, LLC does not issue W2s to employees through the online Portal. Typically, in the last week of January, i.e., around 24th January, employees are sent to their respective home addresses through standard postal mail. Most companies worldwide send W2s by mail on 31st January, but this company sends them on 24th January. It requires up to 7 working days to get home delivery as there is relatively more rush when sent on 31st January. But due to shipping on or before 24th January, all employees usually receive home delivery within 2/3 working days.
Access your Pay Stubs on the Paycor Online Payroll Portal
- The prerequisite for accessing the Paycor Online Payroll Portal is creating an account through registration. The registration process involves creating your login credentials, such as your Username and Password, by following the onscreen prompts.
- However, if you already have a Paycor Online Payroll Portal account, that means you have login credentials; you can directly sign in and access the Portal. To access the Portal, open your computer browser, go to the “Sign In” page with the link: https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signin, or install the Paycor Mobile app on your smartphone and open it. Then Sign In by providing your Username and Password to reach your Paycor Welcome Page or Dashboard.
- Otherwise, start the registration process by clicking on the “Register here” link at the bottom of the sign-in page.
- Then select Language English (here, English is set as default; otherwise, select as per your preference from the dropdown menu), enter Last Name, Access Code, and Email Address, and go to “Next.” Please get your access code from your employer. Then input your Social Security Number, click on the calendar sign, select Birth Date and go to “Next.” Now create your Username and Password, retype the Password in the “Verify Password” input box to confirm, select the “Acknowledge” checkbox and proceed to the “Next.” If you have a previous account, you can merge the two accounts by signing in from the right-side panel with its credentials. The next step is to send a code to your email and enter that code to complete the verification. Choose and save your answers to four security questions to quickly verify your identity in case of future sign-in problems or to prevent unauthorized access to the Paycor Online Payroll Portal.
- Finally, you will see the Paycor Welcome Page of the Portal. Here, you can access your pay stubs by clicking on “My Check Stubs” from the “Payroll” menu, then download or print them according to your need.
Recover Your Username or Reset Your Password
- From the sign-in page of the Portal, under the “Username” input box, click the “Forgot your username” link, provide the registered Email Address of the Portal, click on the “Continue” button and follow the next instructions to recover your Username.
- In the same way, under the “Password” input box, click the “Reset Your Password” link, provide the registered Email Address and your Username of the Portal, click on the “Continue” button and follow the next instructions to reset your Password.
Note: In the Username recovery and Password reset case, the answer to the security question saved during the registration process will be asked to verify your identity, and the Password reset link will be sent to your email address.
Disclaimer: The Butterball and Butterball logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Butterball, LLC.