After World War II, The Buckle, Inc. emerged in the American Retail Clothing industry. And currently, over 460 stores in forty-four states are dedicated to providing customers with the most enjoyable shopping experience through various apparel, footwear, and accessories. By working at The Buckle, employees can gather some great experiences being part of a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for all. Buckle provides access to the Paperless Employee Online Portal for all employees to electronically issue their year-end tax statements (w2s) and bi-weekly or monthly pay statements (pay stubs).
Access to the Paperless Employee Online Portal
If you are an old active employee of Buckle and already have an account in this portal, you can access it directly through Login with your User ID and Password. However, for new employees who do not have an account, I am telling you Step by Step how to create an account in the registration process.
- 1st Step: Check whether your computer’s internet connection is correct and visit the login page using the link (https://www.paperlessemployee.com/buckle) specified for Buckle in Paperless Employee Online Portal from any internet browser. When you go to the login page of the Paperless Employee Online Portal, you will find two sections on the left side, the login panel and the right side for registration or account creation. Start your registration by clicking on the “Create Account” button on the right side to create an account.
- 2nd Step: Provide specific information such as Teammate Number, Social Security Number (here, your 9-digit Social Security Number will not start with ‘000’ or ‘666’), and Date of Birth (following mm-dd-yyyy date format) for your account authentication). Then click on the “I’m not a robot” checkbox or reCAPTCHA and click on “Authenticate & Create Account” to proceed to the next Step. Call your payroll department at 1-800-492-5738 ext. 5505 if you encounter any issues or do not understand any information in this Step.
- 3rd Step: Create a User ID and Password by providing your Account Name (including First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name) in this Step. System requirements and instructions are given clearly on the right side of the specific fields for creating usernames and passwords, and please understand them well. Then, as per your employer’s request, you may need to receive the verification code to the contact number or email provided in the company’s file at the time of recruitment and complete the “one-time verification” to continue to the Next Step. In this case, you can get the code by selecting any option (like email address and clicking on the “Verify” button or phone number and clicking on the “Text Me” or “Call Me” button) and then “Submit” it in the “Verification Code” input box.
- 4th Step: Choose three security questions and answer them step by Step for your additional security and identity verification in the future.
- 5th Step: In the Final Step, provide your email address and phone number as your contact information in the code verification process. Remember that you will receive all notifications from the portal on the email or phone number provided here. Then select “Electronic statement notification options,” “Yes,” and the Pay Statements delivery or receiving option “Online.” Finally, after clicking the “Save Notification Option Settings” button, the system may redirect you to the login page at the end of the registration process. Then complete the Login by providing your created user id and password and reach the portal’s home page.
Access your Pay Stubs and W2s:
- You will get the list of your pay stubs by clicking on “Access Pay Statements” under the “Pay Statements” menu on the left side of the portal dashboard. You can view the summary of your specific pay stubs from the list, or you can save the PDF version or print it by selecting the check box and clicking on “View/Print Selected Pay Statements.”
- Paper copies of W2s are usually sent by first class mail to home addresses by January 31st. If you have set up online delivery to receive your tax forms electronically, no paper copies will be mailed to your home address. After receiving the notification on your phone or mail, Login to the portal. Then click on “Access Current Year-End Statements” under the “Year-End Tax Statements” menu from the dashboard, and the list of W2s will be displayed on the screen. Finally, select your desired document and delivery method and click on “Review & Complete Order.”
Disclaimer: The Buckle and Buckle logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of The Buckle, Inc.