Dear colleagues, did you know that you can access your pay stub and W-2 forms online? The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the steps you take to gain access to your pay stubs and W-2 Forms online. Please be sure to have available your Bayada ID badge, a social media account, or a personal email account, as this will ensure you will have a successful registration experience. To access your W2 online, you will need the following:
- Go to www.field.bayada.com.
- Sign in using your Gmail, Facebook, yahoo, or Bayada email account.
- Enter all the required information to complete the registration process.
- Click on Submit registration. When the process is complete, and your information has been verified. Then, the user home page will appear, which you use to view your paycheck stub.
- Click on the view of your earning statement. If you are from a mobile device, click on a week ending date to view your pay stub.
- For help, contact the Payroll dept at 877-790-1664 (field employees) and 877-596-2096 (office employees).
Paper copies of your W-2 form will be mailed by January 31. But it will also be available for viewing and printing online. For more information, call your local office. If you are looking for correction or W-2 reprints, you may request correction or reprints a copy of your W-2 form after February 10.
About Bayada: BAYADA Home Health Care provides clinical care, including nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and support services at home for all ages people. The company employs more than 23000 full and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals in the US. For more information, please visit the official website at www.baada.com.