Waste Management Inc. is working for the welfare of the environment and feeling the responsibility for our future generation to leave this world in a better shape than we have got. This is the largest waste management company in North America where more than 21 million customers including residential, municipal, industrial and commercial sectors are getting services from this company. This company is handling more than half of garbage collection along with its competitor. This company has set a goal to make the world green and zero waste so that our future generation can lead a beautiful life in a green and clean environment. This employees of this company are working for disposing and recycling garbage as well as counseling the customers for cooperating to achieve the goals for our future generation.
In case of pay stubs and w2 statements, Waste Management is also aware for our environment. Because Waste Management Inc. employees are getting their pay stubs and w2 statements via paperless employee portal. Employees can get access to the portal for receiving the documents electronically. By this way this company is reducing the use of paper and keeping the contribution to make the world green.
Login to Paperless Employee Portal:
First go to the portal link https://www.paperlessemployee.com/wm with a network connected device.
For getting your pay stubs and w2 statements please log in to this portal with your log in credentials as User ID and Password.
First time or New User? Create an Account:
If you are a new or first time user then first you have to create an account in this portal. Otherwise you won’t be able to log in this portal. For creating an account please follow the following instructions.
- Navigating to the portal link you have to follow the Create Account option.
- For creating a new account, first you have to complete an Authentication process.
- Provide your 9 digits of Social Security Number ((SSN) where it cannot start with “000” or “666”.
- Provide your 6 digits Employee ID and Date of birth as example: 123456mmddyyyy.
- Complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Now you have to provide your personal information according to the requirements as First Name, Middle Name and Last Name, address etc.
- Then create your unique User ID and Password as log in credentials following the instructions and requirements carefully.
- Answer three security questions for your future security then provide and verify your contact information according to the system instruction.
- Finally, select your electronic statement notification option. And how you want to receive your pay statements.
- After creating and setting up your account you can log in with your User ID and Password for getting your pay stubs and W2 statements. You can select from the dashboard what you want today as Pay Statements or Year-End Tax Statements.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
If you forgot your User ID or Password then you can retrieve with Forgot your User ID or Password option below the log in form.
If you forgot your User Id then you have to provide your Social Security Number (SSN) and 6 digits Employee ID and Date of birth according to the instructions and follow the further instruction carefully.
If you forgot your password then you can reset it with providing and verifying your User ID with clicking on the password option.