Waste Management Inc. is working for the environment’s welfare and feeling responsible for our future generation to leave this world in better shape than we have. This is the largest waste management company in North America, where more than 21 million customers, including residential, municipal, industrial, and commercial sectors, are getting services from this company. This company handles more than half of the garbage collection and its competitors. This company has set a goal to make the world green and zero waste so that our future generation can lead a beautiful life in a green and clean environment. These company employees are working to dispose of and recycle garbage and counseling the customers to cooperate to achieve the goals for our future generation. Waste Management is aware of our environment in pay stubs and w2 statements. Because Waste Management Inc. employees are getting their pay stubs and w2 statements via a paperless employee portal, employees can access the portal to receive the documents electronically. In this way, this company is reducing the use of paper and keeping the contribution to making the world green.
Login to Paperless Employee Portal:
First, go to the portal link https://www.paperlessemployee.com/wm with a network-connected device.
To get your pay stubs and w2 statements, please log in to this portal with your login credentials as User ID and Password.
First-time or New User? Create an Account:
If you are a new or first-time user, you first have to create an account in this portal. Otherwise, you won’t be able to log in to this portal. To create an account, please follow the following instructions.
- Navigating to the portal link, you have to follow the Create Account option.
- To create a new account, first, you have to complete an Authentication process.
- Provide your 9 digits of Social Security Number ((SSN) where it cannot start with “000” or “666”.
- Provide your 6 digits, Employee ID, and Date of birth as an example: 123456mmddyyyy.
- Complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Now you have to provide your personal information according to First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, address, etc.
- Then create your unique User ID and Password as login credentials, following the instructions and requirements carefully.
- Answer three security questions for your future security, then provide and verify your contact information according to the system’s instructions.
- Finally, select your electronic statement notification option. And how you want to receive your pay statements.
- After creating and setting up your account, you can log in with your User ID and Password to get your pay stubs and W2 statements. You can select from the dashboard what you want today as Pay Statements or Year-End Tax Statements.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
If you forgot your User ID or Password, then you can retrieve it with Forgot your User ID or Password option below the login form.
If you forgot your User Id, you have to provide your Social Security Number (SSN) and 6 digits Employee ID, and Date of birth according to the instructions and follow the further instruction carefully.
If you forgot your password, you could reset it by providing and verifying your User ID by clicking on the password option.