Staples employees have a great opportunity and an easy way to get their pay and W-2 statements from the staples e-delivery portal. You can access your portal for documents through a convenient and secure method with a User ID and Password. If you are a new user, you have to get access through a registration process, and then you can view your pay stubs and W2 statements from previous years.
- Navigate to the portal link: https://staples.edelivery-view.com/Account/Login
- Click on Register Now button.
- Now input your Social Security Number (SSN), create a User ID & Password, provide an e-mail address, and answer two security questions according to every option’s instructions on the screen. Then click on the Register button.
- Now you have to select the delivery option. There are two options Print / Mail & Online and On-line Only. If you choose Print / Mail & Online, you will get a paper copy of your statements and electronic access. On the other hand, if you select Online Only, you will not get a paper copy, but you will only have electronic access. Then check the Agree to terms and conditions box and click on the Save button.
- You are already registered to the portal and can get your statements or documents. You must add your e-mail address to get notifications and important updates about your documents from this portal. Besides, you will retrieve your User Id or Password for logging into this portal if you forget in the future.
- Finally, you can get your documents or electronic access by selecting or navigating the Documents tab in the top left portion of the display.
*** You will not need to re-register if you have registered on the site by completing your security questions and answering the last time adequately. You can simply log in to this portal by inputting the username and password.
*** If you forget your User ID or Password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the “Forgot User Name” or “Forgot Password” option from the login page.
*** If you did not complete the security questions setup or are unsure about that, you can log in with your username and password. If the system provides you with an “authentication failed” message, you must register again by clicking the Register Now button from the login page.