Staples employees have a great opportunity and an easy way to get their pay statements and W-2 statements from the staples e-delivery portal. You can access your portal for documents through a convenient and secured method with User ID and Password. If you are a new user, you have to get access through a registration process, and then you will get and can view your pay statements and W-2 statements from previous years.
- Navigate to portal link: https://staples.edelivery-view.com/Account/Login
- Click on Register Now button
- Now input Social Security Number (SSN), create a User ID & Password, provide an e-mail address, and answer two security questions according to every option’s instructions on the screen. Then click on the Register button.
- Now you have to select the delivery option. There are two options as Print / Mail & Online and On-line Only. If you select Print / Mail & Online, you will get a paper copy of your statements and electronic access. On the other hand, if you select On-line Only, you will not get a paper copy, but you will only have electronic access. Then check the Agree to terms and conditions box and click on the Save button.
- Now you are already registered to the portal, and you can get your statements or documents. You have to add your e-mail address to get notifications and important updates about your documents from this portal. Besides, you will retrieve your User Id or Password for logging into this portal if you forget in the future.
- Finally, you can get your documents or electronic access by selecting or navigating the Documents tab in the top left portion of the display.
*** You will not need to re-register if you have registered on the site with completing your security questions and answered properly in the previous time. You can log in to this portal simply by inputting the user name and password.
*** If you forget your User ID or Password, then you can retrieve it by clicking on the “Forgot User Name” or “Forgot Password” option from the login page.
*** If you did not complete the security questions set up or are not sure about that, you can log in with your user name and password. If the system provides you an “authentication failed” message, then you have to register again by clicking on the Register Now button from the login page.