Sizzling Platter is one of the largest multi-unit franchise companies in the United States and operates restaurants across thirteen states and several countries outside the United States. The company has Dunkin’ Donuts, Little Caesars, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Sizzler Family Steakhouse brand restaurants. According to Mega 99’s 2020 ranking, Sizzling Platter is the 21st largest multi-unit franchise in the United States, which was jointly in 23rd with Boddie-Noell in 2019. The company had 345 restaurants in 2019, which upgraded to 357 restaurants by 2020. But Covid-19 has caused a lot of damage to the company, especially in the case of restaurants located in large areas of Covid-19-infected regions of California. Then, in September 2020, the company filed a petition for protection against the bankruptcy of Chapter 11, citing the effects of Covid-19, and temporarily closed restaurants in the infected area. We hope that soon the world will be free from the outbreak of Covid-19 and that the sizzling Platter will be able to turn around and reopen its closed restaurants. However, this article is made for the Sizzling Platter employees and will discuss how they will receive their pay stubs and w2s forms.
- All your pay stubs, w2s, and other employee info are in your pocket.
- Your pay stubs are easily accessible online.
- Download your W-2 form as a PDF.
- You can access your account at any phase and anywhere convenient.
- Separate Self-Service Portal for Benefits Access.
- Other necessary forms are also accessible online.
Sizzling Platter’s Application Self-Service Portal-
Printed pay stubs are not provided for Sizzling Platter employees in line with the US government’s efforts to create a go-green environment. You can also access and print your pay stubs directly from Sizzling Platter’s application self-service portal. Sizzling Platter’s application self-service portal provides secure and instant access to employees. To access the application self-service portal, Sizzling Platter’s staff must have a login credential. If you do not have a sign-in credential, namely username and password, complete the registration process at the beginning.
The following information will be required for registration-
- Employee ID – Employee ID is printed on your pay stub.
- Date of birth – (mm/dd/yyyy) your date of birth in this format.
- SSN – The last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Email Address – A valid email address that you control.
- Phone numbers and other information
How to login to Sizzling Platter’s Application Self-Service Portal-
The web address of Sizzling Platter’s Application Self-Service Portal is https://app.splat.com. Visit the web address of this self-service portal, enter your username and password, and log in; otherwise, complete the registration by entering the required information. Then enjoy the application self-service portal of Sizzling Platter created for you, i.e., employees.