Shiftgig pays to the employees according to recorded work hours verified by the supervisor of the Client Company for every shift. You can maintain your work hours by clocking in and clocking out in your app while starting and ending your works. There is an automatic verification system based on your location.
Shiftgig pays to the employees through the ADP payroll system. Shiftgig will invite you to create an account or register in the ADP payroll system after completing your work for the first shift. Then you will be able to get access to your pay stubs and W-2 statements on the ADP payment portal and maintain your payment information.
To access your payment information, you have to go Pay option and then Pay Statements located on top of the menu bar’s web page. There is a summary of your every payment. For checking details about pay statements, you have to click on a link as View Check.
How to create an account or Sign Up in ADP payroll portal
- First, you have to browse the link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/
- Now click on the SIGNUP button located below on the page.
- You have to provide a Registration code or passcode: shiftgig-1234 and click NEXT to access the registration process.
- Then you have to follow the Enter information option and provide First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last 4 digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, and reCAPTCHA verification, then click on Continue.
- Then create your User ID and Set Password.
- By clicking the Next button, you will be provided some security questions, and you have to select and answer three questions.
- Then you may be prompted to read the terms and conditions and select the I agree checkbox.
- By clicking on the Register button, you will complete the registration process.
- Finally, you have to provide contact information and activate contact devices with phone numbers and Email verification.
- From now, you will be able to log in to the ADP payroll portal with the User Id and Password.
How to access and update W-2 Statements
To access your W-2 statements, you have to log in to the ADP portal with your User ID and Password. Now you have to go Pay option and then Annul Statements on top of the ADP home page. Here are available all W-2 statements of every year. Every end of January month, your W-2 statement is updated for the previous year. If you need, you can regain your W-2 statements before the year 2016 by contacting Community Success.
For any update for your W-2 statements, you have to go Tax Withholdings option under the Pay option with a secured network connection. By selecting the Federal link, you can update your information according to your need.