When you are a Hospitality Staffing Solutions’ (HSS Staffing) employee and searching for your pay stubs and w2 statements information, then at this moment, you are visiting the right web page. This article may help you properly with your desired information. Okay, let’s start. You know your company is such a leading private company in the United States that provides staffing and outsourcing for the hospitality industry for almost 3 decades with trust and dignity. HSS Staffing (Hospitality Staffing Solutions) works with the four and five-star hotel or hospitality industry properties in approximately 36 states across the United States by providing or recruiting full-time loyal employees. As an HSS Staffing employee, you have an accessible URL of the Avionte employee portal for knowing about your pay stubs and w2s statements in detail. You can view and download your documents, but first, you have to access the portal with log-in credentials as Username and Password.
How to login?
- Go to the Avionte employee portal login page with a specific (Specified for HSS Staffing) URL: http://avionte.hssstaffing.com/Avionte/portals/login.aspx?CompanyID=HSS.
- Enter your Username and Password. (Collect your username and password from your HR office or payroll coordinator)
- Click on the Login button.
If you failed to login by this way,
- Click on the “Can’t access account?” option.
- Understand your situation and provide proper information.
- If you forget your password, then provide your User Name on the text field of User Name. Then submit it by clicking on the Submit button. Then you will be instructed by the system and follow it properly.
- If you forget your User Name, then provide your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN) properly on the definite text field. Then submit this information by clicking on the Submit button. Then you will be instructed by the system and follow it properly.
Help: You are always allowed to make a call to your payroll coordinator at (678) 426-5631 for any problem you are facing with your payroll-related matter.
View your Pay Stubs:
Here are available all your pay stubs from the beginning of your job at HSS Staffing. For viewing your pay stubs, follow the Pay History > Paychecks option. Here is also available detailed information about your pay stubs like a check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, Net amount, direct deposit, etc. You can check out more information by clicking on a check number about that paycheck.
View your W2 Statement:
Your W2 statement is also available under the Pay History section. Your W2 statement is viewable and printable in this portal. You have to configure your W2 receiving option from here by answering the employee interview question as “Yes” if you want to get an electronic copy in the portal. You can get a hard copy of your w2 at your mailing address (If you do not configure it) or electronically on this portal (If you configure it as Yes for Electronic W2).