CB & I (Chicago Bridge and Iron) is one of the oldest in the United States of America and large engineering, procurement, and construction company. CB & I especially provide services in different projects for oil and gas companies with more than 40k employees worldwide. CB & I was merged with McDermott International Company in May 2018, an engineering, procurement, and construction and installation company providing services in more than 54 different countries worldwide. For this reason, the employees of these two companies can get their pay stubs and w2 statements in detail from a paperless pay system.
How to get access to Paperless Pay System
First, navigate to the paperless pay system https://paperlesspay.talx.com/cbi with a laptop, computer, or network-connected device.
- Then you will be able to see an option as “Click Here to Login>” and click on it.
- If you are asked to provide your employer code, then provide code 13535, and you will be navigated to the log-in screen.
- On the login screen, provide your CB & I Employee Number without leading zero.
- Then you have to provide your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and click on the Login button to get access to the system to view your pay stub and w2 statements.
If you are a first-time or new user, then,
- You have to enter the initial PIN the first time you log in. So, please, contact your HR office for an initial PIN; after entering your initial PIN, click on the login button.
- Now you have to complete the enrollment process and click on Enroll Now option.
- You can remember your device in the system the next time you log in. If you want, select “yes”; otherwise, click the ” No ” option to continue navigating to the next step.
- Please set up a security image and click continue to navigate to the next step.
- Now you have to answer some security questions according to your personal issues.
- Provide your current phone number and email address for getting notifications.
- In this step, please review all your information step by step.
- Now you have to change your initial PIN.
If you forget, you can retrieve your PIN with the “Forget Your PIN?” option.
Now you can log in to your account to view and print your pay statements and w2 statements in detail. You must select the w2 delivery option as electric delivery so that you can get your w2 statement instantly while it is ready.
You can accept some services by phone. For any request, you can make a call at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729. Here is an automatic response system for you by pressing different buttons for different responses like
“1” for requesting a fax copy of your pay statement
“3” for checking fax request
“5” for changing the PIN
“#” for repeating the Menu
“*” for ending the call
“0” for requesting to speak with a client service representative