How to Access Cape Fear Valley Pay Stub and W2s Online?
All employees, physicians, or Cape Fear Valley Health System staff can access all current and previous Pay Stubs information through Paperless Pay Corporation’s Employee Portal. And everyone’s Pay Stubs & W2s will be delivered electronically through the portal on time. You can also get it by personal email address or even a text message as per your choice. With this Employee Self Service portal of Paperless Pay Corporation, you can quickly get your salary, paid time off information, withholdings, pay cuts, and tax deductions. You will also know about the cafeteria, pharmacy, and store balance.
Get Access to the portal:
- To log in to the portal to receive all your information and documents digitally, you must first navigate to the portal’s log-in page with this URL: https://www.my-estub.com. Then input the username & password and click on the log-in button.
- However, if you are trying to log in to this portal for the first time, you must go through the portal’s initial log-in process. Here you must input the username (CFVH + your 9-digit employee number + the first four initials of your first name) and the default password (CFVH + the last four digits of your SSN) and click the log-in button.
- Then you need to change your default password and carefully change your password by looking at the requirements on the screen. On the next screen, you must select 2 Security Questions, input the answer, and save it. If needed in the future, answering the Security Questions will allow you to verify your identity or recover your password. Now you have to select how you want your document to be delivered. Finally, you need to choose what information (maximum 6) you want to get through ‘Text Message Notification.’
- After completing the setup and clicking the ‘Finish’ button, you will see your desired screen. From here, you can easily explore your desired information and documents as well as can print also.
- Username & default password is case sensitive and in all capital letters.
- If there is a leading zero in your employee number, you must give it.
- You will find your employee number in the top right corner of your previous pay stubs. Or, if you are new, please check with your employer.
- If you have forgotten your password, you will not be able to recover your password by clicking on the “Recover Password” link. To do this, please call Paperless Pay’s Support Center on 1 800 489-1711 and press Option 1 to learn more and get the solution.
About Cape Fear Valley Health System
Cape Fear Valley Health System is a popular name in the hospital and healthcare industry in North Carolina, USA. It has revolutionized cardiac care & coronary intervention, cancer treatment, and surgical services. This one of the most famous Health systems is the 8th largest in North Carolina, with 988 beds covering eight regional health systems. This non-profit, non-governmental organization is a super-tertiary health system where more than 1 million patients are provided with various medical services annually. This specialized hospital has medical facilities for inpatient and outpatient patients with a staff of 7,500 & 1,000+ physicians. It is also a teaching hospital in general medical and surgical facilities. Cape Fear Valley Health comes with a beautiful output, always giving the most important to the patients and creating a dynamic work environment for the staff. Here, through skilled medical technicians and physicians, patients always benefit from surgery and diagnosis in modern technology. It has been the most preferred and essential healthcare provider to thousands of families in North Carolina since nearly 60 years ago.
Disclaimer: The Cape Fear Valley and Cape Fear Valley logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Cape Fear Valley Health System.
Wrapping Up: This article is intended for Cape Fear Valley Health System employees, physicians, or other staff. So, if you are someone like that, close your eyes and follow it strictly. Our comment box is always open to your curious mind. Please share this with your colleagues or anyone who needs information and guidance on Paperless Pay. If you want to take our service, please keep in touch. Thank you.