Retailing is a part of the marketing system, and selling goods to the final consumer is called retailing. All activities directly related to selling goods and services to final consumers for personal and non-commercial use are known as retailing. In easy words, retail businesses sell products to people who buy them only for their consumption. Aeropostale is an international multichannel retailer in the retail industry operated by SPARC Group LLC, serving young women and men in an innovative and exciting environment with high-quality fashion and fashion basics. The company, also known as Aero, has been operating for nearly four decades and is based in Washington, DC. It sells retail products through approximately 900 stores worldwide and e-commerce sites, employing more or less twenty-five thousand employees. The company’s success has been maintained by creating a pleasant working environment for this large workforce with modern technological facilities. In all areas, the company has increased its use of technology daily to keep pace with the contemporary world. Using the Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal, all internationally dispersed employees working for the company are brought together in one thread. Here all updated company news, announcements, and even employee personal information and benefits, including pay stubs and W2s, are available.
How to Access Aeropostale’s Ceridian Portal?
- Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal is essentially an online human capital management system where all employees of the user company have access through a pre-registration process. If companies want, they can customize it to suit their needs. Here are details on how Aeropostale employees can access and receive their pay stubs and W2s.
- First, visit Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal login page (URL: https://aeropostale.dayforce.com/mydayforce/mydayforce.aspx) and log in with your User Name and Password. Here, the Aeropostale employer or the relevant department provides every employee’s Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal login credentials as a User Name and an Initial Password. Because there is no way to register employees in this portal, each employee is registered through Aeropostale using all the information provided in the file at the time of recruitment. However, every Aeropostale employee must change their Initial Password after their first login to the Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal, and the system prompts them to do so.
- You can bookmark up to 6 of your most used features on “The Ceridian Dayforce Home Page.” Here, bookmarks can be reduced according to the screen size of mobile or tablet devices without computers, and you can edit them whenever you like. And at the bottom, important information related to Aeropostale information or any announcement is updated regularly.
- Pay Stubs & W2s: In this Ceridian Dayforce Employee Portal, you will find all your pay stubs as Earnings Statements under “Earnings.” That means entering “Earnings” from the left navigation panel, selecting “Earning Statements,” and clicking on the arrow button to expand the entire list; you can view the details by clicking on a particular statement. Then if you need to print, you can print it through the “Print” option on the upper right side. And in the “Year End Forms” tab, next to “Earning Statements,” you will find your W2 statements. Click on the specific year to view the details and print in the same way if necessary.
- Help: When you cannot access your account for any reason (forgot username or password), click on the “Can’t access your account” link from the login page. If you need to reset your password, “submit” your username or valid email address on file with Aeropostale (registered on the portal) and follow the next instructions. And if you forget your username, submit your registered and valid email address and follow the next instructions.
Disclaimer: The Aeropostale and Aeropostale logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Aeropostale.