VKC Group is a restaurant administration firm that is Subway’s most prominent franchise in the Greater Houston area of Texas. Founded in 1999, the company has at least 150 restaurants in three states. However, in this article, I do not want to discuss the history of the VKC group. If you want to know more about VKC Group, visit VKC Subway’s official website. VKC Subway’s official website is VKCSubway.com. My topic is how employees of the subway franchise – VKC Group – will access their pay stubs and tax forms.
- VKC Group – a franchisee of Subway, how to distribute pay stubs and tax forms to employees?
According to Subway’s central payroll policy, VKC Group pays its employees on a bi-weekly basis. VKC Group uses an employee self-service portal to provide its employees with pay stubs and tax forms online. New W-2 forms are usually distributed in the last week of January each year and can be received online and postal mail. To access your W-2 form online, you need to register and login and provide consent to receive it electronically; otherwise, you will receive your tax form by postal mail. However, if you need to change your home address, you can update it through the Self Service Portal or contact the Human Resource Office.
- To access the pay stubs and tax forms from VKC Group’s Employee Self Service System, you must first visit VKC Group’s ESS Portal website. VKC Group’s Employee Self Service Portal is at ess.vkcgrp.com.
- Once you have reached VKC Group’s ESS portal, the first thing you should do is log in to your account. To login to the account, you will need the user ID and password you created at the registration time.
- However, if you do not have a user ID and password, you must complete the registration. Snap-on the “Register” link at the bottom of the page to register.
- Then enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your SSN and click on the register button. In the following steps, complete the registration process with the required information by creating a user ID and password of your choice and log in again.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration or ESS, you can call this hotline number 281-340-3000. If you have any complaints regarding your payroll or W-2 form, you can report them by calling 203-877-4281 at the Subway Franchise World headquarters.
- Related Articles