Stop & Shop Supermarket Company’s employees prefer online media or web portals to know about their pay stubs and w2 statements. Through online media or web portals, employees can understand their pay stubs and w2 statements like regular salary for active hours or worked hours, compensations, wages, pay time, tax-related information, etc., forasmuch as Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is an owned subsidiary of a retail company group based in the Netherlands, Ahold Delhaize, Stop & Shop Supermarket Company’s employees can access Ahold Delhaize’s Human Resource management web portal, which is known as HR Express. This portal lets employees learn about their benefits, policies, and services and view or print pay stubs and w2 statements in detail.
Log in process or access to My Online H.R
- Go to the HR Express login page. http://myonlinehr.aholdapps.com/
- Provide User ID Password and PIN.
- If you haven’t set up a PIN, sign in from a store computer to set it up for the first time.
- Click on the Submit button.
Log in process or access to HR Express.
- Go to the HR Express login page. http://www.myhrexpress.com/login.html
- Provide your e User ID and the last four 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Click on Begin Log in button.
- Follow on-screen instructions and provide valid information in the next steps.
*** If you face any problem with logging into this portal, then you can make a call at Ahold USA Retail Support Center – 1-855-246-5343 and follow option 2 > option 1 > option 6 by clicking on the button on your phone.
You can contact your Store Manager or HR Coordinator if you have a query about your payroll-related information or Human Resource Information System Data.
If you forget your user Id or Password / want to reset your password / you are a first-time user, follow the following step.s
- Go to Ahold Delhaize’s User Id and Password Assistance link: https://ws1.aholdusa.com/userid_assistance.htm. Click on the Stop and Shop option according to your Divisio from the Ahold Delhaize USA Associates option.
- Now read the instructions carefully and click on your desired option as Ahold Delhaize User ID – Account Management application.
- Now provide your e Social Security Number (SSN), Date of birth, and Last name, including suffixes according to the instruction on the screen, and there is given an example.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- In the next step, you can create or get your unique User ID and Password.
*** As a store user or role user, you can contact your store manager at 1-800-555-3599, and Corporate or Distribution Center users can call 1-800-246-5334 for any query or problem with the user id and password.