Stop & Shop Supermarket Company’s employees would prefer online media or web portal to know about their pay stubs and w2 statements. Through online media or web portal employees can know details about their pay stubs and w2 statements like regular salary for active hours or worked hours, compensations, wages, pay time, tax related information etc. Forasmuch as Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is totally owned subsidiary of a retail company group based in Netherland, Ahold Delhaize; so Stop & Shop Supermarket Company’s employees can get access in to Ahold Delhaize’s Human Resource management web portal which is known as HR Express. From this portal employees can know about their benefits, policies, services and view or print pay statements and w2 statements in details.
Log in process or access to My Online HR
- Go to HR Express log in page. http://myonlinehr.aholdapps.com/
- Provide User ID and Password and PIN.
- If you haven’t set up a PIN, sign in from a store computer to set it up for the first time.
- Click on Submit button.
Log in process or access to HR Express
- Go to HR Express log in page. http://www.myhrexpress.com/login.html
- Provide User ID and last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Click on Begin Log in button.
- Follow on screen instructions and provide valid information in next steps.
*** If you face any problem with logging in to this portal then you can make a call at Ahold USA Retail Support Center – 1-855-246-5343 and follow option 2 > option 1 > option 6 with clicking on button on your phone.
You can contact with your Store Manager or HR Coordinator if you have any query about your payroll related information or Human Resource Information System Data.
If you forget your user Id or Password / want to reset password / you are a first time user then follow the following steps
- Go to Ahold Delhaize’s User Id and Password Assistance link: https://ws1.aholdusa.com/userid_assistance.htm
- From Ahold Delhaize USA Associates option click on Stop and Shop option according to your Division.
- Now read the instructions carefully and click on your desired option as Ahold Delhaize User ID – Account Management application.
- Now provide Social Security Number (SSN), Date of birth and Last name including suffix according to the instruction on the screen and there is given an example.
- Then click on Submit button.
- In the next step you can create or get your unique User ID and Password.
*** As a store user or role user you can contact with your store manager by making a call at 1-800-555-3599 and Corporate or Distribution Center users can make a call at 1-800-246-5334 for any query or problem about user id and password.