Einstein Bros. Bagels is an American restaurant chain that serves delicious bagels and coffee. The largest group of companies like Aramark, AAFES, Sodexo, and Compass Group are franchises of Einstein Bros. Bagels. The company was created in 1995 to market breakfast at Boston Market. JAB Holdings currently own the restaurant chain, and the company has about 350 self-managed restaurants and 59 more franchises across 40 states. This document is designed for Einstein Bros. Bagels employees and will discuss how Einstein Bros. Bagels personnel can access their pay stubs and tax forms.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels’ employees pay and payday?
According to PayScale.Com (a popular website that reviews employees’ salaries at various organizations), Einstein Bros. Bagels employees’ average hourly wage is $12.63. On the other hand, unless a state has an obligation to pay weekly, the company follows a bi-weekly payroll policy, and every next Tuesday is the payday.
- How will Einstein Bros. Bagels employees access their pay stubs and tax forms, and other documents?
Einstein Bros. Bagels has a workday self-service portal through which employees distribute all other necessary forms, including the pay stubs and W-2 forms. So employees will be able to access their pay stubs and W-2 forms or other essential forms from Workday’s Self Service Portal. That’s why you must have an account on Workday. However, if your account is disabled, activate your account by contacting the manager to access your pay stubs. Then follow the steps below to login.
- Visit the workday portal’s web address for Einstein Bros. Bagels. The web address of the Workday Portal for Einstein Bros. Bagels is https://www.myworkday.com/wday/authgwy/coffeeandbagelbrands/login.htmld. If you want, you can use Workday’s mobile application, which is available in Android and Apple App Store. You need to login into the app in the same way.
- Then enter your user ID and password and click on the sign-in button. If you are a newly hired employee, contact the Human Resource Office for a user ID and password.
- Then, first-time users need to set up the two-factor authentication. Returning users log in via SMS, app, or code according to the two-factor authentication method.
- You can access your pay stubs from the “Pay Slip” worklet located on the home page. Click on “View PDF Statement” to get the desired date pay stub view. Select the “Pay History” option for the historical pay stubs.
The W-2 form is usually mailed to the workers by post on December 31. If you need to change your address, update your address by clicking “Change My Personal Information” or go to the payroll office and fill out the prescribed form and submit it.